Universal closing time question

jldeahl

Mouseketeer
We have our family's first Universal trip coming up and the park closes quite early on a few days during our trip (one day it's 6pm!). Are guests ushered out of the park right at closing time? If we aren't in a ride queue, but say doing spells in Diagon Alley, will team members be showing us the exit right at 6pm (or whatever the given day's closing time is)?

We have our family's first Universal trip coming up and the park closes quite early on a few days during our trip (one day it's 6pm!). Are guests ushered out of the park right at closing time? If we aren't in a ride queue, but say doing spells in Diagon Alley, will team members be showing us the exit right at 6pm (or whatever the given day's closing time is)?
What dates? Guests will have to leave the park on a timely basis if the park reopens for HHN or a corporate buy out.

April 21, 22, 28 are grad bash nights with both parks closing at 6. Looks like May 5, 12, and 19th also have a special event for middle school age.

Looks like the grad party people can get in at 4 PM. I'm not sure how fast the TMs will move to shift out the day guests.

i was there last May but I was out of the parks before that started. Buses to Cabana Bay were a disaster because they closed one of the roads, to park the buses for the event on it. My bus driver didn't know how to get the CB and we drove all over, down I drive, back to the bus area so someone who knew how to get there could get on the bus. It was a mess.

Last edited:
We are there those same nights with Super Hero Dining reserved for 5:00 on Friday, i was wondering why the park was closing so early,especially since it open until 9:00 on Wednesday and Thursday. Sounds like pool nights at portofino for the weekend.

Our trip is April 17-21. It sounds like we should maybe head home early on the 21st to avoid the grad night crowds.

On regular nights when the closing time is sat 8pm, do crowds get ushered out at 8pm sharp?

Our trip is April 17-21. It sounds like we should maybe head home early on the 21st to avoid the grad night crowds.

On regular nights when the closing time is sat 8pm, do crowds get ushered out at 8pm sharp?
Maybe not sharp, but fairly soon after? US used to have a nighttime show on the water at park closing but that has been discontinued I think. My last trip I was on the last Velocicoaster car of the night, and when I got off there were TMs blocking off the way back into the Lost Continent area, only way to go was out, although the shops at the port of entry were still open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter