United/Disney promotion in the Chicago Tribune!

cunwdw

Earning My Ears
Hello to all,

I am reading an advertisement in the Chicago Tribune this morning that is promoting a "Kids go free" vacation package. It states that up to two children can go to Disney FREE with two adult paid reservations. The ad states that children receive free Ultimate Park Hopper tickets and free airfare in this package. This package is good from 9/4/01 till 9/30/01 and must be booked by 6/25/01.

I HAVE NOT CHECKED ALL OF THE DETAILS, BUT THIS SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD DEAL TO ME.

They give a United number to call for details

1-866-KIDS FREE

Hope this helps someone... Tom

It was USAir in our part of the country. I'm not sure if this is a good deal, though. It MIGHT be with two kids. It definitely would not be a good deal for me since two of my children are "adults" at disney. Anyone looking at this needs to remember that you can get a room at All Stars for $49 during that period. If a low airfare also is available . . .

I did check it out this morning and the package was $700+ more than I was paying by planning the trip myself....kids are free but the parents pay a whole lot more

I guess that I should have known better than to think that Disney would give any "deals" on their packages. Being an AP holder, I am not too familiar with the packages.

Tom

and its for the all stars resorts only. any other resort is really way up there in price. if it sounds too good to be true it probably is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter