Undercover Tourist

Not only are they legit, but they are awesome to work with. Many years ago they had an amazing sale on multi-day WDW tickets. I didn't have a trip planned but got a 6-day ticket because I knew I would eventually use it and it was never going to be that cheap again. At the time (this may have changed, this was more than 10 years ago) they sent paper tickets.

Fast forward literally years later and I thought I had bought something from them but I couldn't find the ticket nor the email confirmation.

I didn't think anything would come of it, but I emailed them and asked if they had any record of it and explained my situation. They did and could tell it had never been redeemed so they cancelled it and reissued me a new one! Absolutely didn't have to do that.

Park reservations will be gone by the end of Jan 2024 so should be all good.
Just because this keeps coming up:

The reason this is WDW-only is because WDW no longer sells generic anytime multi-day tickets. Per their description, the "no reservation" situation applies to date-based tickets only, which is the main type of ticket that WDW offers now.

When you buy a WDW ticket, even through a third-party (including UT), you have to choose the start date. In and of itself, that is a form of park reservation. WDW's capacity is large enough (and free enough) that they can essentially give those tickets the highest priority. (They have other methods, including limiting AP access via park reservations, to adjust availability as needed.) That's also why you won't see park reservations go away for WDW AP holders anytime soon (outside of after-2pm arrivals) - APs are not specifically date-based, and they still need that information.

DLR, on the other hand, still offers generic anytime multi-day tickets, which is what UT is selling.

Last edited:

Park reservations will be gone by the end of Jan 2024 so should be all good.
Rereading the whole thread now I'm a bit confused, but sounds like that's WDW only? I would love to see the end of reservations. And while we're at it, let's bring back max pass, not reinforcing fastpass end times... the good old days... :laughing:

I plan on buying from UT for Disneyland as well! I'm going in November. Right now they're doing a $5 off deal on select tickets but I noticed if you buy park hopper + Genie plus from them, it doesn't come with a photo pass - just FYI.
Per the UCT website, the G+ PHs DO include photopass; see red section below from their website (and ours that we bought and used for our July trip definitely were PH with G+ and included Photopass):

2-Day Park Hopper® with Disney Genie+ (Disneyland) Details​

Admission to the following Disneyland® Park attractions for 2-days (park hopping is allowed):

Disneyland® Park
Disney California Adventure® Park

Park attendance will be managed through a new park reservation system. To enter a park on a particular day, both a park reservation for that day and a Ticket valid for park admission on that day are required.

1. Prior to purchase, check park availability by visiting the availability calendar.
  2. Immediately after purchasing your ticket, visit StartYourDisneylandExperience.com to make theme park reservations. Ticket must be linked to a Disney account, and online registration required.
  3. Guests with multi-day Tickets will be required to make a separate park reservation for each day they plan to visit the theme parks. Guests with a Park Hopper ticket will select the first theme park they wish to visit to begin their day, then they can visit the other park later that day after 11:00 a.m. Limit one park reservation per guest, per day.
This ticket also includes two (2) days of Disney Genie+.

With Disney Genie+, save time waiting in line! This new service lets you choose the next available time to arrive at a variety of attractions and experiences using the Lightning Lane entrance. After park entry on the day of your visit, you’ll have the opportunity to secure your first arrival time. You can make one (1) selection at a time throughout the day. This service also includes Disney parks-themed audio experiences and photo features to capture your memories—unlimited Disney PhotoPass downloads from your day.

Per the UCT website, the G+ PHs DO include photopass; see red section below from their website (and ours that we bought and used for our July trip definitely were PH with G+ and included Photopass):
This service also includes Disney parks-themed audio experiences and photo features to capture your memories—unlimited Disney PhotoPass downloads from your day.

Wish I knew that! Their employee on their chat feature told me they didn't:

(10:36:39) Felicia: Hi. Does the Disneyland ticket with park hopper and genie+ also come with the photopass?
(10:37:26) Evelyn Sofia Chur Ramirez: Hi Felicia! unfortunately it does not include the photopass,
(10:37:26) Felicia: I know when you buy direct from DL it does so I was just curious as I didn't notice it in the description
(10:37:33) Felicia: Ok, thank you. :)
(10:37:59) Evelyn Sofia Chur Ramirez: You're welcome, can I help you with something else today?
(10:38:08) Felicia: No thank you

2-Day Park Hopper® with Disney Genie+ (Disneyland) Details​

Admission to the following Disneyland® Park attractions for 2-days (park hopping is allowed):

Disneyland® Park
Disney California Adventure® Park
Park attendance will be managed through a new park reservation system. To enter a park on a particular day, both a park reservation for that day and a Ticket valid for park admission on that day are required.

1. Prior to purchase, check park availability by visiting the availability calendar.
  2. Immediately after purchasing your ticket, visit StartYourDisneylandExperience.com to make theme park reservations. Ticket must be linked to a Disney account, and online registration required.
  3. Guests with multi-day Tickets will be required to make a separate park reservation for each day they plan to visit the theme parks. Guests with a Park Hopper ticket will select the first theme park they wish to visit to begin their day, then they can visit the other park later that day after 11:00 a.m. Limit one park reservation per guest, per day.
This ticket also includes two (2) days of Disney Genie+.

With Disney Genie+, save time waiting in line! This new service lets you choose the next available time to arrive at a variety of attractions and experiences using the Lightning Lane entrance. After park entry on the day of your visit, you’ll have the opportunity to secure your first arrival time. You can make one (1) selection at a time throughout the day. This service also includes Disney parks-themed audio experiences and photo features to capture your memories—unlimited Disney PhotoPass downloads from your day.
Yes, you are correct. Tickets from UT do include PhotoPass downloads. I chatted with them yesterday to confirm, but I appreciate you including the information above from the site. I did not see that.

Rereading the whole thread now I'm a bit confused, but sounds like that's WDW only? I would love to see the end of reservations. And while we're at it, let's bring back max pass, not reinforcing fastpass end times... the good old days... :laughing:
Yes, correct. I wasn't thinking of location. Hopefully it changes for Anaheim soon.

It's been said, but totally legit and with great customer service too. Have no worries!

When I go to buy tickets at Undercover I don’t have to choose a specific date? When I buy a two day one park a day it’s much cheaper then ordering in the Disney website for a date specific ticket. Am I missing something? Tickets are $179 a day on Disney and Undercover for 2 days is like $259. When I upload the ticket will I charge me more for the date I choose ?

Just because this keeps coming up:

The reason this is WDW-only is because WDW no longer sells generic anytime multi-day tickets. Per their description, the "no reservation" situation applies to date-based tickets only, which is the main type of ticket that WDW offers now.

When you buy a WDW ticket, even through a third-party (including UT), you have to choose the start date. In and of itself, that is a form of park reservation. WDW's capacity is large enough (and free enough) that they can essentially give those tickets the highest priority. (They have other methods, including limiting AP access via park reservations, to adjust availability as needed.) That's also why you won't see park reservations go away for WDW AP holders anytime soon (outside of after-2pm arrivals) - APs are not specifically date-based, and they still need that information.

DLR, on the other hand, still offers generic anytime multi-day tickets, which is what UT is selling.
I guess why am confused is the website say $7 savings from gate price when it’s really a lot more then that. We’ve used Undercover for years for WDW. This just seemed to good to be true I’m afraid of having to pay an upgraded price at the gate but I’m guessing no. I buy the ticket and it will work ?

I guess why am confused is the website say $7 savings from gate price when it’s really a lot more then that. We’ve used Undercover for years for WDW. This just seemed to good to be true I’m afraid of having to pay an upgraded price at the gate but I’m guessing no. I buy the ticket and it will wor
I guess why am confused is the website say $7 savings from gate price when it’s really a lot more then that. We’ve used Undercover for years for WDW. This just seemed to good to be true I’m afraid of having to pay an upgraded price at the gate but I’m guessing no. I buy the ticket and it will work ?
On Disney it shows a 2 day (1 park per day) for $285 plus tax. On UT it’s $278. When you upload the ticket to the app you will make the park reservations then. So you don’t have to choose a day when purchasing.

When I go to buy tickets at Undercover I don’t have to choose a specific date? When I buy a two day one park a day it’s much cheaper then ordering in the Disney website for a date specific ticket. Am I missing something? Tickets are $179 a day on Disney and Undercover for 2 days is like $259. When I upload the ticket will I charge me more for the date I choose ?
You are missing something. It is too good to be true. :)
Either the dates aren’t matching or the type of tix aren’t matching. Check the dates, and check if you’re comparing 1 park per day or hoppers.

Can the tickets be linked to Magic Band?
Yes. We bought our tickets from UT. Put them in the app and then linked our MB+. Used our magic band this past Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday with no issues at all. But Disneyland only uses MB+. No other magic bands work at Disneyland.

Also use them everytime I go. Their tickets are refundable with no hassle. They are having an adult ticket at child price sale right now through Sunday.

I haven't seen Disney drop any prices for tickets only possibly undercover tourist sometimes it can be saving of $1 or $2 cheaper on undercover tourist than the official Disney website
When Disney increases their ticket prices, you have 13 days to still buy tickets at the old price on Undercover Tourist. This is the best time to use them. I've used them a dozen times, for Universal, Disney and SeaWorld tickets. Within the hour, I get codes I can upload in the apps, and I’m ready to go.

Can the tickets be linked to Magic Band?
Yes the the number can be linked to the Disney app which you can put into magicband or magicmobile.
For physical ticket cards I don't think you'd be able to get physical tickets cards if you used a third party as you'd need the cormfirmation email from Disney to collect physical ticket cards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter