Undercover Tourist

I’m thinking of purchasing Disneyland park tickets through Undercover Tourist. Before I do, I just want to make sure they are a legit business. Anything I should consider before I purchase with them?
Yes undercover tourist is legit on undercover tourist website they have a live chat feature if you have any questions, worries or concerns and the copy of the conversation gets emailed to you.
It's very popular for Disney parks, Universal, Crayola Legoland theme parks and Discovery centers and six flags etc. They also have live Disney theme parks reservation calendar. If you are still worried I'd recommend contacting Disneyland CA to verify it's legit.

We bought our park tickets for 6 for our July trip from OT. We have bought tickets from them before. No issues. Tickets were emailed immediately so I could upload to app and make park reservations. Literally no issues at all.

Also bought Disneyland tickets multiple times without any issues. Bought Knotts tickets through them and had a huge issue at the park and the customer service for UT was AMAZING! They went above and beyond and I would buy from them again without hesitation.

OP here. One more UT question. We aren’t visiting Disneyland until June. Should I buy the tickets now or wait to see if a deal comes out? Does UT ever run any specials?

OP here. One more UT question. We aren’t visiting Disneyland until June. Should I buy the tickets now or wait to see if a deal comes out? Does UT ever run any specials?
They run sales occasionally but they're not significant IMO. Usually a few bucks off a few specific ticket types.

By waiting you would also run the risk of Disney raising prices which would negate any savings from a sale.

They do sometimes have specials, but Disney usually raises ticket prices once a year, so it might end up being the same in the end.

We've bought tickets from Undercover Tourist, they're a great company.

I haven't seen Disney drop any prices for tickets only possibly undercover tourist sometimes it can be saving of $1 or $2 cheaper on undercover tourist than the official Disney website

Once or twice a month I get an email that they have a $5 off/ ticket.
Generally speaking I buy tickets as soon as I know when I'm going. Prices don't go down a lot and you never know when they'll go up.

I'm not sure! I haven't actually tried to purchase tickets yet so maybe I can't. If not, I guess I'll just have to hold tight a little longer.
The tickets UT is currently selling seem to expire January 12, 2025, so yes, you can, You can't make reservations yet, but as long as you use the tickets before January 12, 2025, you can purchase them.

The tickets UT is currently selling seem to expire January 12, 2025, so yes, you can, You can't make reservations yet, but as long as you use the tickets before January 12, 2025, you can purchase them.
Great! Thank you for letting me know!

I plan on buying from UT for Disneyland as well! I'm going in November. Right now they're doing a $5 off deal on select tickets but I noticed if you buy park hopper + Genie plus from them, it doesn't come with a photo pass - just FYI.

Park reservations will be gone by the end of Jan 2024 so should be all good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter