Undercover Tourist

Anna114

Pluto Rocks!
I wrote to UT to ask why I have to give them my dates of travel. I don't remember doing that before. They didn't answer, so I'm going to the experts. My son and I are going on a Mom $ Son trip. My son wants to buy his tickets now, since he has the money. While he did try because they were asking for the dates and our dates aren't until January. They stop at Dec. 31. Does anyone know why we have to give our dates? It really shouldn't matter. TIA.

Disney park ticket and pass prices are based on use date. (Christmas and Easter are more, September less, etc) So, yes, it matters both in terms of price and when the tickets will be valid.

Bruce

They moved to different prices depending on the start. And tickets are only valid a certain number of days now,

For example, I bought May tickets that were 3 days and I have I think a 4 day window to use them.

They moved to different prices depending on the start. And tickets are only valid a certain number of days now,

For example, I bought May tickets that were 3 days and I have I think a 4 day window to use them.
Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter