Undercover Tourist Secret Offer - $130 Park to Park 1 Day Ticket

BadgerGirl84

I used to have a tag...
I wanted to share an offer I took advantage of, as I hadn't ever heard of it before.

On Saturday night I purchased 4 Four Day Magic Tickets for WDW (special lower priced WDW tickets where you get one ticket for each park--not Magic Your Way base tickets) from Undercover Tourist using the Mousesavers newsletter link. I've purchased both WDW and Universal tickets from Undercover Tourist many times before.

After I checked out and paid, I got a pop up on the website saying I was being offered a "secret off" for one day Universal Studios park to park tickets for $130 including tax. We were on the fence about going to Universal on our upcoming trip (3 kids 6 and under so many of them aren't tall enough for the "bigger" rides") but I was shocked to see this offer so we jumped on it and bought them right then.

This is the cheapest I've ever seen a one day park to park ticket--even cheaper than through the sports association that shall not be named on this website that I've also bought from. The list price is $170.

It was for an e-ticket and I received the e-tickets from Undercover Tourist this morning. I thought it was a one-time offer I had to take advantage of immediately, but I still see the offer in the My Account section of UT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter