• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Under two flags island tours, whats it like?

thatmom

Mouseketeer
Hi,
We have some friends who ask me to see if anyone on the boards have done this tour. What are the buses like? Was it boring? How long did it take? Would anyone recommend this?
thanks,
thatmom

We took it, it was pretty interesting. The busses were pretty nice, not deluxe, but comfortable enough, and clean, and had a/c. The driver gave a lot of history and had a lot of knowledge about the islands. They take you to Marigot where you ahve about an hour to shop, then back to Phillipsburg where you can either get off and shop or take the bus back to the pier. We took it all the way back, had lunch on board, and then took the water taxi back to Phillipsburg and did some shopping. I liked Marigot better, and might just try to spend the entire day there next time, unless I decide to go to the beach instead.

Anne

We took this tour when we sailed last. Both hubby and I enjoyed it very much. The buses were comfortable and very nice. They were clean and air conditioned. The guide told wonderful stories and gave a good deal of history. It is a nice comfortable way to see both sides of a very diverse small island. The shopping stop was about an hour or so. You could go to some of the shops or a very interested local crafters market place by the water and look out to the other near by islands. I do not remember exactly how long the tour was - but we had plenty of time to do more shopping in Phillipsburg before going back to the ship.

HAve a great time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter