Unable to use site after login

Telex

Earning My Ears
Had to create a separate account to post this. I am, for the 3rd time now, having an issue with my primary DISboards account. (Account name is "rotlex"). When I login with it, I am unable to even navigate the site, let alone post or do anything. It is EXTREMELY slow or completely unresponsive. In the past I e-mailed Corey Martin directly and he was able to correct the issue by clearing cache or the like on the site for my account. (As far as I understand it).

The issue cropped up again a few weeks ago and I wrote to Corey again, twice, but have not received a response. Is there anyone else that can assist with this or offer me suggestions as to how to fix it? This is definitely NOT an issue with my browser, computer etc. etc. as again, I have had it in the past and the issue had to be corrected at the site side level.

Thanks for any information anyone can provide.

So following up with the account I was having the issue with. Not sure who resolved it, but, it's working again! Thanks!!!!

I'm having problems too, but for a different reason. It's saying everything I respond is spam (but it's not lol).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter