Unable to Update Our Reservation

scrappinginontario

I'd like to change the time of our BoG breakfast reservation. I can see times available but when I try to request the change it gives me an error saying they can complete my request.

I've tried on my computer and phone and even incognito. Anyone else having problems?

UPDATE: I was able to go in and book and entire new reservation. It saw my existing one and cancelled it so it's all good. This might be an option for others if they're also getting an error when trying to update an existing reservation.

Last edited:
This threw me last week as well.. but then I noticed I could book a new one and it would cancel the old one!

I'd like to change the time of our BoG breakfast reservation. I can see times available but when I try to request the change it gives me an error saying they can complete my request.

I've tried on my computer and phone and even incognito. Anyone else having problems?

UPDATE: I was able to go in and book and entire new reservation. It saw my existing one and cancelled it so it's all good. This might be an option for others if they're also getting an error when trying to update an existing reservation.

Same thing happened to me, it was because I was not logged in, as soon as I did that I was able to do it, I keep MDE pulled up on my laptop and it had timed out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter