Unable to see Narcoosee's availability?

Runnsally

DIS Veteran
Hi, all. Anyone else having trouble making Narcoosee's reservations? I thought reservations opened March 1 for April 1 onward, but nothing seems to come up for any dates - just get the no times available message.

I was able to get a reservation for April 5th when I looked right after reservations opened up. I suspect there is a lot of pent-up demand since it had been closed for quite a while. They may be fully booked for your dates, but keep checking.

I was able to get a reservation for April 5th when I looked right after reservations opened up. I suspect there is a lot of pent-up demand since it had been closed for quite a while. They may be fully booked for your dates, but keep checking.
Thanks - I don't think the issue is being fully booked as there is zero availability through May for any time/party size.

I was checking for our May trip the other day. Even at 60+9 and 60+10, I couldn’t find any times. This is the 1 adr I really want so I’ll keep stalking. I really don’t think they loaded them all for May.
I am also hunting for a Crystal Palace late breakfast and haven’t seen any times before 11 am. That’s DDs must do. Lol. Of course, every other hard to get adr I’ve wanted in the past is available.

I was checking for our May trip the other day. Even at 60+9 and 60+10, I couldn’t find any times. This is the 1 adr I really want so I’ll keep stalking. I really don’t think they loaded them all for May.
I am also hunting for a Crystal Palace late breakfast and haven’t seen any times before 11 am. That’s DDs must do. Lol. Of course, every other hard to get adr I’ve wanted in the past is available.
Yep - definitely not loaded or some other glitch.

Looks like they finally dropped times for May. Plenty of times for me dates. Picked up May 24. I can’t wait! We had such a good meal in 2019.

Late yesterday morning I was able to get an ADR for dinner on April 6th. Nothing else showed up for our last minute Easter weekend trip. I wasn’t expecting to see Narcoossee’s show up at all & almost scrolled past it.

Weird. All times are gone now. Not sold out, just gone. They must be dropping a little at a time incase you don't actually open when they say lol

I had no problem getting an ADR there, but I also did read that some dates will be blacked out since they're still technically finishing up the refurb.

Ugh. Still don’t seem to be releasing normally. I’m looking for early July. Even at 60+10, nothing available for any party size.

I checked every day of 60+10, up to July 7th, for 2 & 4… nothing. I know there was talk they were still finishing up renovations & wouldn’t be available sometime in June. So I’m assuming they haven’t released them due to that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter