Unable to create package - also spoke to 2 reps

1Tired1

Earning My Ears
Trying to add 1 AP Seasonal Non Resident + 1 Adult + 1 Child ticket for - 3 park to park 3 days + 2 free so 5 days
+ 2 nights at Royal Pacific and 2 nights at Cabana Bay so 4 nights.

I have spent hours - keep getting error messages or bloated pricing. Was hoping to apply AP discount to the 2 RP nights and then also the CB nights (for passholder).

Both Reps opened up 2 tabs but the prices they quoted were much higher and one gave up early on said they were new and had no idea. Please help me build this online and if not possible what should I tell the rep in how to build this package.

I got the idea here to split up hotels for EP coz VB doesn't use EP anyway and we will have 5 days which is plenty.

Why are you looking for a package rather than booking each item separately?

Have you priced the hotels individually for your dates, to be sure there is a AP rate available?
If yes, then I'd book each separately, buy the AP from Universal and tickets from a third party for an extra discount.

In our experience (going regularly since 2008) a package is never a good idea for us.

Unlike Disney, Universal does not operate the hotels, they are a separate company (think swan and dolphin at Disney). Loews operates the onsite Universal hotels. There are things that just can’t be bundled together and viewed in the app.

Maybe it will change with Epic Universe opening? But for now packages usually don’t save any money over making a room only reservation and buying tickets through a reputable 3rd party. Having a room only reservation is so much easier to adjust if you need to change your plans.

As above - I don't think that you can do those kinds of split packages, and frankly the packages are not generally a better deal than booking everything separately.

Book the 2 hotels separately using the AP rate. You do not need the AP in hand ahead of time to book the AP rate.
Buy the AP.
Buy the tickets.
Done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter