• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Unable to check in online

disneyfan150

DIS Veteran
I have a split stay and have not been able to check in for either reservation. I switched things around twice. I actually owe for one of the nights even though it is a room only. I will call unless this is a problem the experts here think I should wait to be resolved. Our stay is 65 days away if that makes any difference.

I had difficulty checking in to FQ yesterday. It came up error. Also room requests were basically two choices

I have a split stay and have not been able to check in for either reservation. I switched things around twice. I actually owe for one of the nights even though it is a room only. I will call unless this is a problem the experts here think I should wait to be resolved. Our stay is 65 days away if that makes any difference.
Sometimes just waiting a day or so works. It seems like they have more website glitches on the weekends then during the week.You could also try using an incognito window. I find that works really well with the Disney website.

MDE has not been working right for me all weekend (regular site or app). There’s no real benefit to checking in online this early (other than having it checked off of the list), so I’d give it a few days and if it’s still not working, go ahead and call.

I wouldn’t spend a second of my time worrying about it more than two months away.

Thanks everyone! I was just trying to get that balance paid. I'll just wait a few weeks and try again.

I've had similar problems with my split stay reservation that was booked a couple of weeks ago. Nothing was right about it and the website was super glitchy when I was trying to book. I could not start on-line check in or make payments. It never corrected itself. You will probably have to call to get it resolved. I did and now it works better although I still can't make any payments online for my package reservation.

You have to call to pay off a room only, only packages can be paid online. There is an automated service to pay off the room so you don't have to wait to talk to a Cast Member. You also don't need to have the room paid off before arriving if you don't want. They will charge the amount when you arrive. As for online check in, the options for rooms is very limited there, calling in something more specific is better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter