Unable to add extra day and PH BEFORE orig. ticket date- help!

WDW4us2006

DIS Veteran
I bought a one day base ticket for Epcot. Reservations for that day are now sold out.
I want to add a day before and PH, there is park availability for that day When I go through the process, it will only let me purchase it afterward because the day I already have my ticket is sold out, it’s not recognizing that I already have a reservation!
What can I do?

Best move is to call. Depending on your luck it might take many hours, but there is a chance they can help. However, it is also possible they won't be able to...but I would call them.

You will have to call. WDW won't sell a ticket -- or upgrade/add-on -- if any of the dates covered by the ticket are "sold out." Another option, since this is a 1-day ticket and you want to add 1 day, is to simply buy another 1-day ticket. There is very little if any savings of a 2-day ticket vs two 1-day tickets. That may be your easier option, and then add the Hopper once you get there.

So, apparently it won’t let me modify the ticket in anyway online as the park reservations are full. Extremely frustrating that it is not recognizing I already have a reservation for that day. GGggrrr…..
Going to call and see what works.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter