• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*Un*Official DIS Reunion Sept2021

How was boo bash?

Amazing. I love After Hours Events anyways. I actually like the cavalcades much better than a full parade since it doesn't block off streets for an hour while people wait for it.
My goals for Boo Bash were to see the cavalcades, see as many of the Costume Characters as I could, get one photopass picture, eat a free Mickey bar and popcorn (which wasn't too stale luckily) and do some trick or treating. I did all of that and more so when it ended I was happy. My husband rode SDMT and Space Mountain since waits were short.

I'm going to be there again next weekend for the Remy Preview so I may stop into a guest relations and see if there are any boo bash tickets up for grabs again.

We got home late last night and I'm already repacking for next weekend. It's only an 8 hour drive for me.

What a fun time. It was my first Dis event but won't be my last. I met so many amazing, fun people. Thank you to GKTW, Dis, and the folks who organized the unofficial meets. I've been on a couple solo trips that were fun, but it is much more exciting to share experiences with other Disney fans. I hope to see you all again.

I love that you guys enjoyed but it doesn’t sound like the value was in the event rather than the company that it came with. Still would never spend that much money on a watered down NSSHP which I have such found found memories of…I might do one with my kid next year before they charge him a full ticket price!

I went to the Boo Bash last Tuesday and it sounds like it was less crowded than Friday - it really felt empty the whole time, starting right after the fireworks. I got so much done, really enjoyed the extra stuff, and I was there alone and managed to do a little of everything. It was 100% worth it to me.

Its an after hours not a party so really can't be compared to NSSHP. I'll be at Oogie Boogie next month and expect a totally different experience. Whether stuff like that is "worth it" is so subjective. For someone who only gets to the parks every few years its a really fun and different experience.

I went to the Boo Bash last Tuesday and it sounds like it was less crowded than Friday - it really felt empty the whole time, starting right after the fireworks. I got so much done, really enjoyed the extra stuff, and I was there alone and managed to do a little of everything. It was 100% worth it to me.

Its an after hours not a party so really can't be compared to NSSHP. I'll be at Oogie Boogie next month and expect a totally different experience. Whether stuff like that is "worth it" is so subjective. For someone who only gets to the parks every few years its a really fun and different experience.
Looks like we're doing the same things! Chris and I were at Boo Bash on Tuesday and we pretty much walked on everything. It was also the first time I went on WDW Peter Pan (Loved it!) and tea cups.

I'll be going to the Oogie Boogie party this Thursday and hoping to live stream some of it while I'm there.

Looks like we're doing the same things! Chris and I were at Boo Bash on Tuesday and we pretty much walked on everything. It was also the first time I went on WDW Peter Pan (Loved it!) and tea cups.

I'll be going to the Oogie Boogie party this Thursday and hoping to live stream some of it while I'm there.

Oh can't wait to see your live stream! I've got my kids working on their priorities for the party. We're going Oct 10th.

It was my first time back in the WDW parks since....well pre-Magic Bands.... so I had a lot to catch up on. I rode Mine Train with a 20 minute wait - half the time even on the low crowd days last week.

I'm a Californian too, looking forward to more DLR coverage now that everything is reopened. I've been loving your dining reviews with Ryno!

I am still tired from the weekend but my heart is so full!! What a great event. It was so amazing to connect with folks in person and Star Wars after hours could not have been better!! As someone with anxiety, Boo Bash was rough for me. I was out of there by 9:45ish. 😬 It just felt very claustrophobic and was too much, so that was a bummer. I had high hopes for low crowds and probably should have managed my expectations better. Oh well, lesson learned! Thank you to the ladies I went with who were so understanding when I had to jet! You know who you are!! ❤️
I hope to be in chat today but have to take my son to the doctor for his well visit so I may not be there for the duration.

Thank you for everyone who put the time in organizing the events! Sorry I only made the Epcot day ...I even missed the GKTW panels on Thursday & Friday. My daughter and I were running around celebrating her birthday so that took priority -LOL! Unfortunately, I didn't get to meet many of you and missed some old friends -but I'll be around for the next one!

What an amazing night! Was fortunate enough to ride RoR in the same group as Jodi Benson and Tony Baxter!
Lucky! I didn't ride with them, but I did see both Jodi and Tony during the course of the event. And, of course, I ran into several of the DIS podcasters. :)

For those keeping track, I'm back home in the New Orleans area. Everything's fine where I'm at, but I know a few locals who are still recovering from Ida. At least none of them were hurt!

Lucky! I didn't ride with them, but I did see both Jodi and Tony during the course of the event. And, of course, I ran into several of the DIS podcasters. :)

For those keeping track, I'm back home in the New Orleans area. Everything's fine where I'm at, but I know a few locals who are still recovering from Ida. At least none of them were hurt!
So glad you were able to make it back home and all is well! Until we all get to meet up again…til the spire

Does anyone know how they will contact you about shipping auction items won? I know they said we would pay for shipping will it be through the auction site or something else?

Does anyone know how they will contact you about shipping auction items won? I know they said we would pay for shipping will it be through the auction site or something else?
Came on here wondering the same thing -- I got a text on Sept 11th that said they'd send a shipping invoice over the next 2 weeks, but I haven't heard anything?

Came on here wondering the same thing -- I got a text on Sept 11th that said they'd send a shipping invoice over the next 2 weeks, but I haven't heard anything?

I must have replied on the other Thread ...I received an email with a link to make the payment for shipping. I'd expect to see something in the next few days maybe. Figuring they have so many items it will take some time to reach out to everyone.

Its October 18th, I have emailed the woman at the bottom of the receipt I received 3 times, and I have not received a reply. Will I ever get my item that I won?

I must have replied on the other Thread ...I received an email with a link to make the payment for shipping. I'd expect to see something in the next few days maybe. Figuring they have so many items it will take some time to reach out to everyone.
I haven't received anything yet and have emailed them three times

• Wow
Reactions: GAN

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter