*Un*Official DIS Reunion Sept2021

Those of you that were going to the brunch, if you want, you can join us at Epcot to enjoy the food and wine booths on Saturday! We would love to have you.
That's great! Thanks so much for your hospitality! I've intentionally left the WBG list up for a few days in case people wanted to transfer the ressie to someone else or to a new location.

i was planning on the epcot F&W on Saturday anyway - so I say the more the merrier. While I totally understand why folks feel uncomfortable coming, I'm still going to go. I'll take precautions as needed and required of course. It pays to be careful. I've traveled this year, am vaccinated and I feel safe as possible. I guess nothing is 100% anymore.

One good silver lining is that I read an article (on WKMG Channel 6's website) saying that apparently Florida could be at the peak as we speak and somewhat rapidly hit herd immunity right around the time of the reunion, so that's encouraging. It's keeping hope alive.

I actually posted a link to that article a few posts ago...

Last edited:
Thanks to @Tiggerette for setting this up and directing me here from the live show chat!
I'll be arriving on the 7th and staying in the cheap seats at All-Star Movies. 😂😀 No park tickets for me other than Boo Bash on the 7th, so it looks like the meet-ups are out for me. Looking forward to all the sessions and after party - maybe I'll run into some of you there.

Thanks to @Tiggerette for setting this up and directing me here from the live show chat!
I'll be arriving on the 7th and staying in the cheap seats at All-Star Movies. 😂😀 No park tickets for me other than Boo Bash on the 7th, so it looks like the meet-ups are out for me. Looking forward to all the sessions and after party - maybe I'll run into some of you there.
Welcome. I'm gillian in the live chat. You could always join the meet-up at Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar on the 8th, no tickets required for that :)

Last edited:

Thanks for your kind shout-out. There are meet-ups that do not require park ticket! Check out the Wed night at Jock Lindseys (Oh! I just saw Gillian's post, Thanx Your Majesty, Gillian! *big ole curtsey*) The meet-up prior to events are on-campus, but out-of-park. I'm also thinking of a Geyser Point or Trader Sams Terrace meetup.... just waiting on hearing the DIS team plans.

Welcome to the thread. I'm looking forward to saying howdy in person! (At a respectful, tho enthusiastic, distance! ;) )

In case anyone is keeping score, there are changes again in the schedule. I'm sure it will change a few more times before the event. Thursday seems to be the same, but some different panels on Friday.
Thank you! I updated first post with new schedule. :cutie:

I am at All Star Movies too!

Someone needs to take my wallet away from me. I'm at work and checking out the photo ops and autograph sessions. Already booked one of each.

My husband will be with me for part of the trip so I really should behave myself but I sure am tempted to book a few more.

Next up, I will start my list of which Disney bounding outfits I will need to pack. Good thing I got the most important stuff done at work already.

So this event somehow hasn't been on my radar, but it seems I may make a quick trip down to preview Ratatouille. No chance that more Galaxy's Edge party tickets will become available? I may want to join in some Dis meet-ups if that's okay?

So this event somehow hasn't been on my radar, but it seems I may make a quick trip down to preview Ratatouille. No chance that more Galaxy's Edge party tickets will become available? I may want to join in some Dis meet-ups if that's okay?
Hey Dawn, Welcome in! We would love to have anyone that would like to socialize in a respectful, family friendly way! We're very supportive of folks who are concerned about the current situation with Covid, and we recognize that folks have different personal risk assessments. Please feel welcome to join in any event that you feel would be comfortable to you. Welcome in!

Any idea what's going on with the Bear in the Big Blue House Reunion? My autograph (group) was refunded, only Peter Linz and Tyler Bunch appear on the schedule doing a different panel, tho everyone is still on the Guest list, autographs are still for sale for Jim, Peter and Vicki only, and all photo ops are still posted. Noel and Tyler don't have solo autograph sessions anymore, and the group autograph session is gone.
I tried contacting both Steven Amos and clicking the "Contact event organizer" on eventbrite but haven't gotten any reply.

Any idea what's going on with the Bear in the Big Blue House Reunion? ...
I tried contacting both Steven Amos and clicking the "Contact event organizer" on eventbrite but haven't gotten any reply.

I haven't yet received reply to my questions about the SW:GE event either (mostly about logistics), and there hasn't been an update on a number of logistics for the overall event. If I say more I'll sound like I'm complaining. I know folks are sensitive that this is a charity event, and perhaps that presupposes a pass on a number of expectations for large scale social gatherings.

I can say that when I updated the schedule on first page (thank you for the heads up) I saw that anything related to Bear was removed. Similar to when all my Star Wars favourites on the schedule became one with the Force. I suspect it means none of those folks are attending, due to rapidly evolving circumstances- whatever they may be. (Filming new show? Pandemic? Lack of hospital space? Partying with Gronk in Tampa?) If I hear of a newsletter/update I'll post here, and if y'all hear of an update through Facebook, please let us know. A few of us on the thread don't FaceSpace. Thanx! :cutie:

"Tiggerette" you're organizing is well noted in this thread.

Aside from your posts though, a question to the general public:

Has anyone received a detail email yet? Where/when do we pick up our lanyard/passes for the weekend/after hours party, etc.? Will the auction room be open the entire weekend? Do we need certain tickets to get into that or will it be open to the general public?

Just looking for a little more direction since we're only a week or so away! I'm surprised we still only have an "unofficial" thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter