*Un*Official Dis Family Reunion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I only make it when I am sharing my drinks with my husband, but still half a world is better than none! I would love if we could get a bunch to eat and drink around that day. I have never been to Food and Wine, so I am excited!

Definitely up for it and as long as I have a couple of water breaks and I’ll be fine:drinking1

As F&W is amazing.

After the panel info has come out we can sort out times and decide the route.

As we can Either the go right and best way or start in Canada (I’m have no opinion either way:rotfl2:)

Yeah, I only make it when I am sharing my drinks with my husband, but still half a world is better than none! I would love if we could get a bunch to eat and drink around that day. I have never been to Food and Wine, so I am excited!

Definitely up for it and as long as I have a couple of water breaks and I’ll be fine:drinking1

As F&W is amazing.

After the panel info has come out we can sort out times and decide the route.

As we can Either the go right and best way or start in Canada (I’m have no opinion either way:rotfl2:)

Hiya! Does anyone know the exact date for the DIS Live Show? The date of the live show could make or break trying to plan this trip to come down for the event? We barely have any vacation time to spare, because we are going down for the big OCT. 1 Anniversary are staying 8 or 9 days then. So, I really need to know which day the Live show will be taking place. Thanks!

Hiya! Does anyone know the exact date for the DIS Live Show? The date of the live show could make or break trying to plan this trip to come down for the event? We barely have any vacation time to spare, because we are going down for the big OCT. 1 Anniversary are staying 8 or 9 days then. So, I really need to know which day the Live show will be taking place. Thanks!

Best time to post this question and the answer is... you all need to watch today’s Dis unplugged show they did like 20 mins on the event.

they also announced that they will be doing their next marathon show live from the event.

As well as all the other stuff that is going on.

honestly I needed to have a wine (the show is on 6pm my time) to calm down from all the announcements.

as you know it’s going to be extra amazing as it is there first fan/group thing since the pandemic and they all seem so excited for it.

Best time to post this question and the answer is... you all need to watch today’s Dis unplugged show they did like 20 mins on the event.

they also announced that they will be doing their next marathon show live from the event.

honestly I needed to have a wine (the show is on 6pm my time) to calm down from all the announcements.

as you know it’s going to be extra amazing as it is there first fan/group thing since the pandemic and they all seem so excited for it.

yes this!! It was nice “chatting” with you today in the live chat! I’m on there as Julia K., can’t seem to update my profile name here on the boards 😂
It was so exciting to hear more about this and see the team so excited!! It will be my first DIS event but would love to connect with you and others attending as I’ll be coming solo! (After putting the little man on the school bus!)

I did watch. Pete did not say specifically the exact day of the live show. It's very important for me, because I have a very limited time to be there.

I did watch. Pete did not say specifically the exact day of the live show. It's very important for me, because I have a very limited time to be there.

No he didn't. But given the calendar of events, I'd say Sunday the 12th is a likely date. I don't think they'd choose a day of the event(9th & 10th) and the after hours event is the 11th. They might broadcast on the 11th and end it all with the After Party ...it's anyone's guess!

Boo bash dates are posted on the Disney site!!
I’ve been stalking this!

The event takes place from 9:30 PM to 12:30 AM on the following dates:
  • Tuesday, August 10, 2021
  • Tuesday, August 17, 2021
  • Friday, August 20, 2021
  • Tuesday, August 24, 2021
  • Friday, August 27, 2021
  • Tuesday, August 31, 2021
  • Friday, September 3, 2021
The event takes place from 9:00 PM to midnight on the following dates:

• Tuesday, September 7, 2021
  • Friday, September 10, 2021
  • Tuesday, September 14, 2021
  • Friday, September 17, 2021
  • Tuesday, September 21, 2021
  • Friday, September 24, 2021
  • Tuesday, October 5, 2021
  • Friday, October 8, 2021
  • Tuesday, October 12, 2021
  • Friday, October 15, 2021
  • Tuesday, October 19, 2021
  • Friday, October 22, 2021
  • Sunday, October 24, 2021
  • Tuesday, October 26, 2021
  • Friday, October 29, 2021
  • Sunday, October 31, 2021

this is exciting - I can't buy the tickets until Friday - had sooo many expenses lately with my house. I'm praying some are left. I only want to do the panels - not the SWGE thing... not going to pay $199 for that.

Boo bash dates are posted on the Disney site!!
I’ve been stalking this!

The event takes place from 9:30 PM to 12:30 AM on the following dates:
  • Tuesday, August 10, 2021
  • Tuesday, August 17, 2021
  • Friday, August 20, 2021
  • Tuesday, August 24, 2021
  • Friday, August 27, 2021
  • Tuesday, August 31, 2021
  • Friday, September 3, 2021
The event takes place from 9:00 PM to midnight on the following dates:

• Tuesday, September 7, 2021
  • Friday, September 10, 2021
  • Tuesday, September 14, 2021
  • Friday, September 17, 2021
  • Tuesday, September 21, 2021
  • Friday, September 24, 2021
  • Tuesday, October 5, 2021
  • Friday, October 8, 2021
  • Tuesday, October 12, 2021
  • Friday, October 15, 2021
  • Tuesday, October 19, 2021
  • Friday, October 22, 2021
  • Sunday, October 24, 2021
  • Tuesday, October 26, 2021
  • Friday, October 29, 2021
  • Sunday, October 31, 2021

I'm looking at the 7th right now. The after-hours events are worth every penny....

I'm looking at the 7th right now. The after-hours events are worth every penny....

Agree 100%, totally worth it! I will be going on 9/10 as I’ll only be at WDW 9/9-9/12. I like that they are including Mickey bars and popcorn like the other after hours parties have done too.

I am buying Sept 10 Boo Tickets as soon as they open up! I hope to meet up with anyone else going then.

I'm booked at Pop Century for 9/8-9/12!!

Now, I just need to buy my actual Reunion Tickets...
Well, I bought my Reunion Tickets so I'm all set! Now just trying to decide if I'm driving or flying. I'm leaning towards the latter since this event will have more confined to on-property, so might as well make the actual getting down there part easier.

Well, I bought my Reunion Tickets so I'm all set! Now just trying to decide if I'm driving or flying. I'm leaning towards the latter since this event will have more confined to on-property, so might as well make the actual getting down there part easier.

Tres! So excited! Missed seeing all y'all in the chatterati. I was given the day off at work and was spending quality time with family. I just listened to the podcast. Go figures it was THE Day we got some exciting updates on the Reunion. This was the kind of update I was waiting/hoping for; I was getting worried there was a chance of another postponement. When Pete spoke to that aspect, I felt like we are finally green lit for planning.

I'm looking forward to seeing y'all. Considering there's a 24hr marathon... maybe we need a 2am Live Chatterati Experience. ;) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter