*UN*Official 20 Years of Dreams Event Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
so I thought it was on Patreon to announce. I have checking it twice a day. and boom... just saw email and events gone. I have been a Patreon supporter for over 3 years. Dang it.

so I thought it was on Patreon to announce. I have checking it twice a day. and boom... just saw email and events gone. I have been a Patreon supporter for over 3 years. Dang it.

Sorry you missed it - they did say a few places it would be an e-mail ... Though they could have done a post on the actual Patreon page. I hope you get into what you want when it opens up for everyone

As an FYI the Taphouse event with Ryno seemed to go quickest and then the Dole Whip, crafting, and Sprinkles events, if you want to strategize a bit

In case anyone missed it, because I did (no notification or anything), regular sign ups for official events will be Saturday at 10am. You can sign up NOW for the ice cream social.

Sign ups for Pete's event will be 10am for Patreon and 2pm for everyone else. I still don't see anything about the price.

also, be sure to have your event ID number ready as you'll need it to sign up.
I made that mistake and had to take the first minute to hunt down my number.
When you click on the link and the page opens, the first thing you need to enter is your event ID # and your email address.
So have that number ready!!

also, be sure to have your event ID number ready as you'll need it to sign up.
I made that mistake and had to take the first minute to hunt down my number.
When you click on the link and the page opens, the first thing you need to enter is your event ID # and your email address.
So have that number ready!!
Thanks for the heads up :o My wife and I have one event that we'd really like and a second that may be to difficult to get :P I've cleared our schedule and I'm ready to go...…...kinda feels like ADR/FP day all over again :lmao:

Doug :goofy:

As usual I missed something for looking to fast!!! I found it :earboy2:

I was just coming back to post, title of email is "20 Years of Dreams Event - Pandora Party Info" - registration number saved to my spreadsheet, alarm set on my phone! I'm ready for tomorrow. ADR/FP/SW flight release day all rolled into one breakfast reservation!

I’ll be at work but DW should be free to try and snag something we might be interested in. I doubt we’ll get anything as there are probably only a handful of spots available.

I’ll be at work but DW should be free to try and snag something we might be interested in. I doubt we’ll get anything as there are probably only a handful of spots available.
They specifically said they were saving HALF the spots for tomorrow, so I wouldn't say a handful of spots. It'll be the exact same number as when they opened to patreon the other day. That said, the events did go quickly, so she has to be on there right at 10 with credit card and reservation number ready.

They specifically said they were saving HALF the spots for tomorrow, so I wouldn't say a handful of spots. It'll be the exact same number as when they opened to patreon the other day. That said, the events did go quickly, so she has to be on there right at 10 with credit card and reservation number ready.
That's true but someone posted that several of the events booked to 1/2 in 2 minutes o_O Best of luck to all!!!!

That's true but someone posted that several of the events booked to 1/2 in 2 minutes o_O Best of luck to all!!!!

Yeah they did. But I think the Pandora party was capped at 1,000. I know some people are only doing the pandora party, but conversely some people aren't doing the pandora party only the other events. The first event to fill up was the Taphouse. I can't imagine they can have too many people in the taphouse during regular business hours so it's a lot of people trying to get into a smallish event. On the upside, at least the dreams site didn't crash like disney's site inevitably would have!

I clocked Taphouse w/ Ryno filling at 3 minutes and Dole Whip w/ Steve & Makayla at 4 minutes. If you want either of those I would recommend you do them first.

For perspective, I did not rush and would have had time to reserve both. So if you want them it is not unreasonable to get both if you are in right away, but who knows how it will change with the general group.

They specifically said they were saving HALF the spots for tomorrow, so I wouldn't say a handful of spots.
Based on their last event, some of these things only had 20-ish spots total. So if 10 are already gone, that doesn’t leave much. And we need 3 for anything we do. All it takes is maybe 3 families to get in before you for the event to be sold out.

They did mention more events were coming. Last time we were able to get some of the second round things easier than the first round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter