*UN*Official 20 Years of Dreams Event Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be interested. I’ve never been before.
Oh I would be interested too! I've never done, and that's one thing I don't think I'd try solo. Is there a way to book as a group with each of us paying for ourselves?

I would be interested. I’ve never been before.

Oh I would be interested too! I've never done, and that's one thing I don't think I'd try solo. Is there a way to book as a group with each of us paying for ourselves?

I've added it to the list - I know my wife and I would be interested if schedules work out

As for paying - not sure, I would think we could figure something out. Worse case everyone could pay-pal to one person who books it

I'll be staying at the Hilton Bonnet Creek from the 8th through Monday the 12th. I'd be more than happy to help coordinate a Universal outing if enough people are interested ... I'm a Dreams agent and you can DM me if needed.

Hi everyone! We are a family of 3 that will be joining in on the fun! We will be there 8/8 to 8/12. Part of our Celebration will be for our youngest son's birthday (10!)

My husband and myself and my son, staying at AKL

We're interested in the Mini Golf and the Skyliner Event (which is a brilliant idea!)

Thanks for setting this up! I'm solo and booked at Pop from Aug 3-11. I'm interested in the Skyliner tour, the pre-party and solo events. Maybe more as plans get firmed up! Having done similar events before the Epcot party this should be fun!

Glenn

Who is staying where/when?

All Stars Movies:
- @mcnealrkn - 8/6 - 8/13

Animal Kingdom Lodge:
- @TheMaxRebo (Phil) and wife (Judi) - 8/11 - 8/13
- @Nanb and sister - 8/8 - 8/12
- @Gehrig1B (Gene) and wife (Becky) - 8/6 - 8/12
- @isabellea with husband and 2 daughters (7 and 9) - but solo for the party) - 8/10 - 8/12

Art of Animation:
- @czechplz with 3 other adults - 8/5 - 8/13 (for now)

Bay Lake Tower:
- @apurplebrat - 8/7 - 8/13 (split stay with Beach Club Villas)

Beach Club Villas:
- @apurplebrat - 8/7 - 8/13 (split stay with Bay Lake Tower)

Boardwalk Villas:
- @bartleyosu - 8/5 -8/12 (for now, may switch to POP)

Caribbean Beach Resort:
- @k8Davies - 8/6 - 8/12

Contemporary:
- @Cousin Orville - 8/8 - 8/11
- @ChimneyJim (Michael) and wife (Susana) and son (11) and daughter (10) - 8/6 - 8/11
- @Ladyfish77 and husband and son (23) - 8/10 - 8/11
- @rchristiansen (Becky) and husband (Jeff) and daughter (16) - 8/6 - 8/12

Grand Floridian:

Polynesian:
- @AMusicLifeForMe and his Dad - 8/7 - 8/12

Port Orleans FQ:
- @Ravens girl - 8/6 - 8/12

POP Century:
- @TheMaxRebo (Phil) and wife (Judi) - 8/6 - 8/11
- @SG131 (solo) - 8/3 - 8-12
- @wnwardii - 8/6 - 8/12
- @afan - 8/7 - 8/12
- @dkrauss and wife - 8/6 - 8/12
- @disneyholic family (Beth) and daughter @Mickeymouseisking (Chani) - 8/4 - 8/13 (though may do split with BLT)
- @Malia78 - 8/6 - 8/11

Saratoga Springs:
- @dina444444 (for now)

Shades of Green:
- @Ladyfish77 and husband and son (23) - 8/3 - 8/10

Yact Club:
- @MaryKatesMom (Beth) and her husband (Dave) - 8/8 - 8/11

Off Property:
- @Enorto1 and her mom - 8/6 - 8/13 (Wyndham Bonnet Creek)
- @disneysteve and wife and daughter (23) - TBD
- @datadoc_5 and wife - moving to area in December

Car Pool Information:

Potential drivers:

@dina444444 @wnwardii @AMusicLifeForMe
I’m

Add me to the list of people that are interested.

My plan for this trip is to mainly just do events and go to the parks for events planned in the parks since I won't be able to buy my AP till like 2 weeks before cause of when my current DLR expiration date is and the rules for upgrading to Premier APs, so I'm going to be at a total disadvantage for booking FPs.

yeah, well, some people's "real" names are easier to decipher than others ;)

I just know some people don't want their real names posted about, so figured I'd rather be safe than sorry
lol I just noticed my dates aren't listed. I'll be there the 6th (getting in very late that evening) through the 12th.

I love the idea of mini golf and as part of my ticket from the UK I think after a certain time in the day I get a free round.

Although to say I’m bad would be an understatement, atrocious is probably a better word.

Honestly all coordinations leaves me and I just hitting the ball round like a looney......

Hoop Dee doo Also sounds fun - everything sounds fun to be honest and we still yet to see what side events the Dis guys and girls are doing.

I did think a trip with the DH and the kiddo would be relaxing, although it’s probably going to be my busiest Disney trip yet :rotfl:

Last edited:
I love the idea of mini golf and as part of my ticket from the UK I think after a certain time in the day I get a free round.

Although to say I’m bad would be an understatement, atrocious is probably a better word.

Honestly all coordinations leaves me and I just hitting the ball round like a looney......

Hoop Dee doo Also sounds fun - every sounds fun to be honest and we still yet to see what side events the Dis guys and girls are doing.

I did think a trip with the DH and the kiddo would be relaxing, although it’s probably going to be my busiest Disney trip yet :rotfl:
I think I only ended up doing 2 events that the DIS team actually planned last year. I did far more unofficial events than I did actual team events. That is because the team didn't release the schedule of what they were doing until 2 or 3 weeks before the actual event if I remember correctly and we were planning unofficial events for a while before that. So, the 2 I did were the easiest ones that I could fit into the very tight schedule that I had as it was. It was definitely a very busy few days, but some of the best days I have ever spent at WDW! :)

Please add me (Isabelle) to the meet-up pre-party but only if it's at AKL since we won't have park tickets during our August trip (we simply added 2 days to our beach vacation so I could attend the party). Also, maybe we should plan a pre-party dinner at Boma?

Please add me (Isabelle) to the meet-up pre-party but only if it's at AKL since we won't have park tickets during our August trip (we simply added 2 days to our beach vacation so I could attend the party). Also, maybe we should plan a pre-party dinner at Boma?
I would prefer to have the meet up at a place where we aren’t locked into a one price etc. so if those of us that don’t want to spend a lot can still attend.

My wife Tina and I will be staying at our DVC home AKL for the week. We would like to join the pre party and maybe some of the other events. One suggestion maybe a meet up at Disney springs or Epcot ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter