*UN*Official 20 Years of Dreams Event Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably need to put this out there. everyone, bring a Poncho, we have been having torrential thunderstorms on and off all day down here. Some days, by me (near Tampa) we have had more than a foot of rain this month.

Probably need to put this out there. everyone, bring a Poncho, we have been having torrential thunderstorms on and off all day down here. Some days, by me (near Tampa) we have had more than a foot of rain this month.
Good point! We live very close to the MK and we are definitely into the rainy season here. Rain every day, including as I write this at 9:30 am on the 25th. Expect the typical summer weather pattern when you come.

I was wondering if we all wanted to get together for dinner on the 6th. Nothing fancy and most likely a counter service location since it's last minute. I have to work and I'm coming right from work but should be there around 6-6:30

I was wondering if we all wanted to get together for dinner on the 6th. Nothing fancy and most likely a counter service location since it's last minute. I have to work and I'm coming right from work but should be there around 6-6:30
I'm going to say no for us. We drive down so I can't be sure what time we'll arrive and that evening is generally devoted to chilling, unpacking and getting the house set up, a Publix run to stock the kitchen, etc. Thanks for the offer though.

bad news; I had to shave 2 days off the front of my vacation so I'm going to miss a couple of the DIS events, the welcome party at POP and ice cream social :(
I won't be arriving to the POP until the 9th now instead of the 7th. good news; I was able to snag a Galaxies Edge preview on the 19th so now I'll be staying 4 extra nights. anyone else in the same boat? at the least I'll be able to make it to Pandora and the Sunday podcast.

We will have to pass. We will be arriving around 5 pm and our plans are to drop off our carry-ons than hit Epcot to see illumination for the last time and EMH in the evening

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter