'Un christmas' morning!

Clairey123

Earning My Ears
We go 7th November (night) me and three friends, for a girly trip to DLP. I have been 16th November before with my BF, and we didn't feel christmasy enough as it felt a little too early, so, this year, I'm determined to make everyone feel christmasy, and figured, if Alice can have a happy 'un-birthday' we can have a suprise happy 'un-christmas'. just wondered if anyone had any ideas to help? So far I have :

Decorate the room a little in the night ready for the morning of the 8th

?? suprise breakfast at cafe mickeys (cost dependant)

Stockings with little presents in : personallised keyrings/bags and mickey ears but other ideas would be great!!

Thanks!! I sound a little mad lol but the others have never been and I want to make the trip extra wonderful :santa:

Santa hats with mouse ears?! :santa:

Play Chante C'est Noel over and over - how can you not feel Christmassy listening to that??!!!

Mulled wine & mince pies...

I agree with Jenny on both counts, the hats and that song......wow, it makes me feel like Christmas......even in the summer!

Great idea for an 'un-christmas', i hope its wonderful and you have a great trip!! xxx:santa:

What a great idea. You could always take a small Christmas tree - when we went for Christmas we took one with us (under £2.50 from Tesco, I think) and hung some chocolate Disney decorations on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter