Ultimate Nights of Adventure VIP Tour questions.

DeeCee735

"How Do You Know of the Key?"
Hi everyone. Has anyone ever done this tour?
I'm curious for a review or two. Did you find it worth the cost?
Were there any wait times for the rides, or was it like backdoor/no wait entry?
Is the tour just the rides or was there more "backstage" touring/information included as well?

Anything you can share about this tour would be appreciated.

TIA

We just got back and did this tour. It was worth every penny. There isn't really any backstage stuff but you go through the fast pass line for all of the associated attractions. The meal is filling and delicious and the guides give you all kinds of information about the park. The seating provided for Rivers of Light is also great. We loved it and would likely do it again just to get on the headliner rides that normally have long waits.

We did it in March and liked it very much . But you should know that it is not a tour as the tours in MK -there are almost no explanations or the like. It is more like paid extra Fastpasses, a great meal at satulii canteen (served family style ) and VIP viewing for ROL.

Thanks. I just called about it and since I’m not in front of a computer at the moment, I asked the C.M. to read the description and there was nothing in there about a meal.

Is it a full dinner? I’m trying to justify the cost to my travel party in the hopes that someone says yes so I don’t have to leave them for 4 hours!

I did this tour this past Labour Day weekend and really enjoyed it. It's a fantastic way to ride all the headliner rides with next to no wait (you enter via the FP line). There is no backstage portion of the tour and it's not a tour in the traditional sense where there is a set "script" of info provided, but the tour guides did share lots of tidbits of information and their personal experiences which was really nice.

The food is technically classified as a "snack" and it is from Satu'li Canteen. It is served family style and there is a big tray of different food offerings that are shared with your table of 6. You also are able to select a drink and dessert of choice. I would not call it a full meal, but it's also more than just a snack. It was definitely a nice light dinner.

We also did it and agree with the others. It was worth every penny. Our guides had a constant update of info. We entered the rides through the FP+ lines. The food at Satulli Canteen was delicious. It was enough for dinner for us.
I would do it again in a heartbeat.

We're thinking of doing this on our upcoming trip to WDW. It's been a while since we have been to AK and during our last visit we were with our MIL and had to cut the day short because it rained, she has Non-Hodgkins, and it was too much for her. We're spending one day at AK on this upcoming trip, I love the park, and want to spend time walking on the animal trails and not only waiting on line for Pandora rides (which I must see both of).

So, this VIP tour seem to promise FP for Navi/Pandora and good seats for Rivers. Am I correct then to think I won't have to rust to rope drop, since this starts at 3?

We can get there earlier do whatever we decide to do, but not stress about getting up at the crack of dawn.

Also, this includes a meal, but my husband likes to eat at Rainforest. So, I guess we can do that for lunch. What time is the meal planned for and what would you all suggest a good time to have our lunch at Rainforest?

Thanks!!

We just got back and did this tour. It was worth every penny. There isn't really any backstage stuff but you go through the fast pass line for all of the associated attractions. The meal is filling and delicious and the guides give you all kinds of information about the park. The seating provided for Rivers of Light is also great. We loved it and would likely do it again just to get on the headliner rides that normally have long waits.
I was hoping you would share your word doc daily planning file? if so can you email me, fortunatemaria@gmail.com I would SOOOOO appreciate it! we leave in 3 weeks for our first family trip!! I am also from MI, Macomb Twp. where are you from? THANKS soooo much!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter