• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ultimate Nights of Adventure VIP Tour Questions

Melmore

Earning My Ears
Has anyone done the Ultimate Nights of Adventure VIP Tour at Animal Kingdom? We were thinking of doing the 2:45pm tour on one of the days we are there. Online it says it lasts about 4 hours...did you find this to be the case? What time did it end around? If you didn't attend ROL at the end, how long was the rest of the tour?

I did it back in April. It felt longer than 4 hours with the “snack time”. When I put snack time in quotes it’s because it really was a full meal for me. It was a great experience I think. I went with my mom and we both loved it. I probably wouldn’t pay for my kids to do it because of the inflexibility of schedule, but otherwise, it’s great. We skipped ROL and walked around. It was just getting dark at that time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter