UK Traveler Help!

fearLesss

Earning My Ears
Hey all!

My partner and I are coming to Florida in November, we have our 2 week tickets booked for Disney and Universal and we're super excited this is going to be our first trip to WDW, we're annual pass holders for Disneyland Paris and we're excited to see how much bigger and better it is over in the states.

Now to our dilemma, we're unsure about this and from what I've read on the internet it's mixed messages and I don't really know exact costs but because we're massive Disney nuts we're going to be at Disney for most days and we've hired a car so parking will cost us $25 a day, and we're going to be spending a lot of money on merchandise as well as food. So is it possible to upgrade our 2 week tickets to annual passes and pay the difference, depending on what the difference is I'd definitely be interested in upgrading at least one of the tickets to take advantage of free parking and discounts.

Now the question is how much extra would it be to upgrade and would our 2 week tickets be upgradeable? I know I can ask once we're at the parks but it'd be nice to get an idea before we go, thanks a lot in advance for the help and I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place.

Looking at the US site, I don't see a 2 week option. I see a 10 day option, and if there aren't any options such as hopper or water park the cost is about $512 USD. The Annual Pass is $994 (?? Sorry, that's a rough estimate, my coffee hasn't kicked in yet).
So, I don't see a 14 day option, it would be hard to answer regarding the price difference. I am not the most versed person on tickets though, I'm sure someone else could answer better.
Regardless, have a fun trip, 2 weeks sounds amazing!!

Yes you van upgrade your 2 week UK tickets. Not always easy to figure out what it is worth due to the daily changes in the exchange rate. Also it depends on how much Disney considers the wholesale rate on your UK ticket to be worth.

I have been told it will likely be around $450 to upgrade.

Thank you for your responses! It seems quite steep to upgrade on top so potentially worth leaving it as we're not planning a return trip yet, especially not within a year due to the cost, but thank you for helping out!

You could upgrade one of your tickets, which would take care of parking & discount's, just an idea.
You could also try asking the question over on the UK section of the boards, I'm sure someone will have done it before & be able to give you some pointers.

You could upgrade one of your tickets, which would take care of parking & discount's, just an idea.
You could also try asking the question over on the UK section of the boards, I'm sure someone will have done it before & be able to give you some pointers.

That was the plan but it looks like it might be too much money to warrant, I'll have a look on the UK section and ask there too, thank you! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter