UK Deals are Awesome!

LittleDisneyLovers

DIS Veteran
Hi, I was wondering whether anyone had booked a package through the UK site? They have fantastic deals on right now? It doesn't seem to allow Australia as a country selection option?
I wonder if we are able to book it through a UK travel agent? It's worth the huge savings!
Or, I have friends in the UK, can they book for me......Or is that frowned upon?
Thanks for any info!:goodvibes

What are the deals like? Are they offering pay for 4 nights and get 3 free accommodation deal; plus gift card and free dining?

It would be fantastic if you could get the UK deals and I'd be curious to see how you go with this.

In any event, have you signed up on the WDW site? I understand that they are sending pins/codes out to people who register on their site. They seem to offer "free" dining for Aug/Sep/Oct and those pins may be sent out around May'ish.

And they have recently extended their 30 - 45% discount on accommodation (which works out to the 4 for 3 deal). I believe it covers your October travel period. The American deal is either the 4 for 3 or the gift card; which is the one that Aussies can get.

If you can't swing the UK deal, then you might want to register on the WDW site, book the discount accommodation and hope for the "free food" deal to come out later in the year.

Good luck and I look forward to hearing if booking through a UK TA works!

Booked through a UK TA, no problem. Did it all online, Australia was on the drop down options for the address part. Paid by Visa.
Have received my confirmation, All good!
HUGE savings!!!

LittleDisneyLovers, that is great news, glad to hear you got your great deal. I would love to hear what kind of deal/package you got and how the prices compared to what was on offer here in Aus? If it can possibly work out cheaper I would definately consider booking this way too :yay:

xx

False alarm guys!! Sorry!!!
So, as I said I made the booking, paid and got the automated confirmation e-mail and then went to be all excited.
Then woke the next morning to another e-mail that said "Do you have a UK address, Disney requires this for booking, so to finalise your booking we will need a UK address".
Don't want to do anything frowned upon, so back to the drawing board!

False alarm guys!! Sorry!!!
So, as I said I made the booking, paid and got the automated confirmation e-mail and then went to be all excited.
Then woke the next morning to another e-mail that said "Do you have a UK address, Disney requires this for booking, so to finalise your booking we will need a UK address".
Don't want to do anything frowned upon, so back to the drawing board!
Bummer!!
I was all excited for you and planning my next visit.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter