Uh-ummmmm (a little throat clearing)--May I offer congratulations to SideshowBob

Fantastic news! SSB, my best wishes to you and congratulations to the bride to be, Jennifer.

Congratulations, SSB and Jen! Wishing you both many happy years together. :)

Congratulations to SSB
and Mrs SSB to be.
(say that ten times fast)

She wouldn't happen to be "Tippi" Hedren would she?

SSB.gif

SSB, I couldn't be happier for you!!!! You deserve every happiness and I wish you the very best. HUGE HUGS, my dear friend. :) :) :)

Warmest Regards,
SSBFan (bwahahahaha) ;) :teeth:

It couldn't happen to a nicer guy, congratulations SSB, you deserve every happiness. :D

Only the best...for two of the best!! Love, health and happiness to you both forever.

Hugs
glo

Goodness, SSB, this looks like a CB reunion of days past!!!!! Great to see lots of folks I haven't seen in months here!!!! :wave: How neat is that!!!! :cheer2: Cool!!!!! :cool1:

Congratulations to you and Jennifer!!! I wish you both a lifetime of happiness.

Thanks so VERY, VERY much for all of the well wishes!!!!

It was actually Jennifer who discovered the thread last night, and we had a blast reading through it all... :) :)

Jennifer is still to be working on PhD for a couple of years in Virginia... so the "date" still out there a ways... but truly fantastic now to be engaged.

Shall try to send a picture later of us and the infamous "rock"... ;)

Thanks again!!!!!!!!

SSB: Congratulations!! I am sooo happy for you. I'm sure Jennifer is wonderful to snag someone like you. You deserve it!!!

Congratulations, SSB! And the best of best wishes to you, Jennifer!

May you both have many, many years of happiness together!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter