Ugly Bug Ball

I'm sure you're talking about something else...But I thought it was a Disney song sung by Berle Ives. :sunny:

The Ugly Bug Ball (Per current schedule): ETA: In DCA
"Join Flik and Atta as they learn the latest bug dances in this interactive show for the young-at-heart of all ages!"
Golden State- "a bug's land" Stage
Daily
11am, 12, 1, 2:30, 3:30, 4:30 pm

HTH

I've seen this show twice, once in 2003 and again last year. The same woman played the main "bug" both times. She was great. We saw her after the show walking around DCA, I assume to the back stage area to take a break. She was very nice and said hi to us. The park wasn't crowded at all so we were about the only people around when she walked by. Anyway, it's a very cute show.

My kids were 5 and 9 when we saw it. They really disliked it. They said it was the most boring thing on the whole trip..... But I think little kids (1-4) would like it. The little kids at the front were dancing and having a good time.

It's about 15 - 20 minutes. It was very cute, and the younger set - 3 and 4's, espercially the girls, thought it was fun - but my sons who were 6 and 7 at the time, wanted to leave. We only stayed to be polite. Flick and Princess Atta are there and sign autographs after, which helped the kids out - but it was tedious for the adults. I really only recommend going if you have VERY young children, or need an excuse to rest your feet in the shade!

I am thinking my 3 1/2 year old son might really like it. The "Its a bug life" show I think is too much for him so I and he plan to skip that one. But the rest of our party would enjoy it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter