Ugh... can't get lunch BOG ressie

When we ate there in Oct 2013, we just jumped in line right around 10am and were seated and served pretty quickly once we got in the doors. From that experience, I'd say about 45 minutes?

I wasted 90 minutes this morning starting at 6:00 AM EST trying to get a BOG reservation. App and website let me get to the final confirming button and then error. Phones were slammed at 7:00 EST. Just tried again a few minutes ago and both MDE app and website offered me multiple options for my March 23 lunch. TRY AGAIN NOW!

How long would you say lunch would take at BOG?

It's really up to you. I'd say if you preorder (although I'm not sure if that system is set up again yet), you COULD be in and out in a half hour if you really wanted to. Even without preordering, service has always been quick when I have walked in. Or you could linger and explore the rooms and stay an hour or more.

When it is hot, I like to linger, having several cold drink refills and enjoying the atmosphere.

Had no problems this afternoon. Got a lunch ressie for my last day before going home. Does anyone know when we can start to preorder?

Had no problems this afternoon. Got a lunch ressie for my last day before going home. Does anyone know when we can start to preorder?
I didn't see a date in my confirmation email, but you are supposed to be able to preorder starting 30 days before your reservation.

Is the BoG lunch service now "ADR only", or is there still a walk-up option? In other words, do they book up the entire restaurant with ADRs leaving walk-ups with only "if there is space" availability, or do they hold back some tables for walk-ups?

Is the BoG lunch service now "ADR only", or is there still a walk-up option? In other words, do they book up the entire restaurant with ADRs leaving walk-ups with only "if there is space" availability, or do they hold back some tables for walk-ups?
According to the comments section of the Disney Parks Blog: "Walk-in’s will continue to be accepted as they are now, based on availability."

I wrote an email complaining about the lack of times and other miscommunication. It was ridiculous. I called from 7-12 after trying to book online from 6-7. I got hung up on twice. I got a nasty CSR, I got another who gave me incorrect information. And then when I made the final call at 12, I was told there was no availability and there wouldn't be stand by availablity. Then at around 3:45, my mom text me to book. Disney called to address my complaint as I was booking my meal.

Thank you for keeping this thread updated you wonderful people, I was able to snag 2 ressies for our April trip - DW loved it so much last April it'll be great to go back.

Yep I tried all night and all morning and gave up. At 6pm tonight I said one last try and there was availability (Memorial Day week). I did have an issue with it kicking my party back to 2 but finally got one.

All of the commotion this morning really had me worried, but it seems like more are opening up. I got a table for lunch on June 5 after trying all day long. Keep trying!

System on the computer is functioning perfectly for me. I saw someone comment they had luck. So I tried and no issues. I was booking for a party of 7 and happy that I had several options. Not all days I looked at had availability. But many many did. They are booking up to 180 days out. (I presume that on site +10 would be able to.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter