Uggs

Tigger1

DIS Veteran
Want to get DH Ugg Slippers. Has anyone tried them? Are they worth the $$$. Where is best place to purchase.

I am on my second pair , first pair lasted about three winters. Got my first pair from Zappos, my second pair off ebay brand new . I adore mine .

My slippers didn't make it a year but my DH loves his and they are going strong.

I bought some for my DH two Christmases ago. He absolutely loves them! They are worn in but still perfectly serviceable and he wears them every single day.

I bought from zappos.

I'm asking for a pair now. :)

I treated myself to the UGG moccasin slippers, and I love them. We have these cold tile floors and the slippers make it much easier to get out of bed!

Check out the LL Bean Wicked Good slippers. IMO, they're just as nice as Ugg slippers, and less expensive.

Has anyone bought from the ugg outlet? Are they the same? DBF has a niece (14) who wants a pair but they are $$ so I was thinking that the outlet price would be more manageable in price, but girls that age want brand and look, so before we buy outlet, does it look exactly like regular ugg?

Dh just bought some Eddie Bauer Slippers so I guess the uggs will wait until he decides f he likes his new slippers. Where is the Ugg outlets?

Thanks everyone
Tigger

Has anyone bought from the ugg outlet? Are they the same? DBF has a niece (14) who wants a pair but they are $$ so I was thinking that the outlet price would be more manageable in price, but girls that age want brand and look, so before we buy outlet, does it look exactly like regular ugg?

For the most part the things that I've seen in the outlets look like the things you can buy elsewhere. However, the prices are almost identical to what you'd pay elsewhere, too! Seriously, the boots I was looking for were (I think) $140.00 retail and they were $139.99 at the outlet. They did have a few things that were more significantly on sale but they were mostly very odd colors and styles. I did notice that the kids' styles seemed to be discounted a little more than the adult ones when I was there.

disneydee6 said:

Try Nordstrom Rack. I got a pair that's normally $250 for about $180 at Nordstrom because that particular style was on its way to the Rack. I don't know if they usually have the regular "plain" (Classic Collection) Uggs or not - the ones I got were not from the Classic collection.

I got DH a pair over 10 years ago and they are still going strong. He only wears them in the winter when its really cold.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter