Ugg Bailey Button

alyssa1027

Earning My Ears
This Christmas my daughter wants the Ugg Bailey Button Boot. She wears a womens size and can not fit in the kids one. My problem is that $150 is so much money for these. Has anyone seen them on sale or know where online I can find a coupon. Thanks.

This Christmas my daughter wants the Ugg Bailey Button Boot. She wears a womens size and can not fit in the kids one. My problem is that $150 is so much money for these. Has anyone seen them on sale or know where online I can find a coupon. Thanks.

fleecefootwear.com has the dusty rose color single button style only in size 8 & 9 ladies, on sale for $102 plus extra 10% & free shipping. only $91.80 if that's your color & size. I've ordered multiple times from this website - authentic UGGS. there are some other styles available as well in the sale section.
HTH :)

I looked at a bunch of places and could not find that particular style on sale anywhere, I think it's because they are the newest style this year. I bought a pair for my DD for her birthday 2 weeks ago (Bailey Button, womens size 10 in black) and unfortunately paid $150.

I've been seeing them at Marshalls for $99 ($79 for striped version)

Are these the Bailey Button style? If so that would be a great deal and DD wants another pair in gray for christmas (she got the black ones 2 weeks ago for her b-day). The Marshal's near my house only had the classic Uggs which look very different from the Bailey buttons and they didn't have anything in my DD's size (womens size 10).

I have been looking for them too. DD has never had authentic Ugg boots (she has a tightwad mother), but she is now old enough to realize that she won't get too much more if she gets Uggs, so I have decided to break down and get them. Here is a website that has them for $109. I don't know anything about it. Just found it on a Google search. I am going to hold off for a few weeks before I order. Good luck!

http://www.amboots.com/ugg-bailey-button-boots.html

I have been looking for them too. DD has never had authentic Ugg boots (she has a tightwad mother), but she is now old enough to realize that she won't get too much more if she gets Uggs, so I have decided to break down and get them. Here is a website that has them for $109. I don't know anything about it. Just found it on a Google search. I am going to hold off for a few weeks before I order. Good luck!

http://www.amboots.com/ugg-bailey-button-boots.html

They are definitely not real Uggs. All the fake Ugg sites pretty much look alike with the list of boots on the left side of the page and they only carry Uggs-no other brands. Also, their e-mail address is gmail-they probably ship from China.

You won't find the Bailey Button in Marshalls. They don't come in stripes so they aren't the ones that the gfolchick is talking about-they are probably the cardys.

My DD is looking for these for Christmas too, so I've been keeping my eye out for a deal. Sadly, I think that the best we'll do for the regular colors is no tax and free shipping. I think if we wait too long, they'll be hard to find at Christmastime.

I'm fairly confident that these are not authentic UGGs....you can verify from the UGG Australia site.
I have to agree. Be very leary of buying them off the internet on an unfamiliar site because the internet has tons of fakes on them.

I showed the site to DD14 (she is our computer "geek") and she said "something isn't right mom, don't buy them". I told her that the boots have the Uggs logo on them and they look like hers and she said "mom, first of all, anyone can sew the label on. Second, anyone can take the image from the Uggs website or any other store/website that sells Uggs, upload it to their site and it looks real but, it's a rip-off. Mom, your clueless , they do it all the time." Pretty smart kid, too bad she has a snotty attitude!:lmao:

DD has a pair of bailey Button Uggs. She got them last year for Christmas. The way i got them with a 'discount' was I signed her up for the Journeyz kids birthday club. She gets a 'birthday card' with coupon for 15% off on any journeyz store. it's good for about 3 or 4 months. her birthday is in august and i got the coupon in august and it expires the end of Nov. I always use that to get her the Uggs since they are not excluded from the coupon.

Lara

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter