Uber to Epcot

DisneyHusker

Dreaming of Dolewhip
We’ll be in Orlando next week for universal informer meet up staying off Disney property at Sapphire Falls. However, we want to spend our last day at Epcot. Last summer because Epcot didn’t open until 11, we got a breakfast reservation at Boardwalk and then took a boat over so we had our Uber obviously take us to boardwalk. How difficult is it to Uber to the front of Epcot in the morning? We probably won’t head over until 10 am depending on if we get a guardians virtual queue spot or not if time of day matters. Alternatively, would they let our Uber drop us off at beach club without a dining or hotel reservation?

Also in the same vein- we’re wanting to go to ohana our first day but we’re doing the walk up/wait list route unless we find a reservation using an alert system before the trip -highly unlikely at this point- will they let us be dropped off there despite no reservation?

This has to be a dumb question but I’m always worried about the smallest details… thank you in advance if you know the answers!

Getting Ubet to Epcot shouldn't be a problem, if surge pricing kicks it then it might be more expensive. Getting drooped off at BC probably isn't a good idea, some have been turned away at the gate, if you do this I'd go to Swan/Dolphin instead. For Ohana the walk from TTC is close enough it's almost easier to just walk to the Poly vs worry about getting dropped off there.

I haven't read of any trouble being dropped off at designated rideshare dropoff points for the parks. The issue has been when people wanted to be dropped off at a near-park resort (e.g. CR instead of at the TTC). So I doubt you'd have any trouble taking rideshare to Epcot.

I don't think you'll have any issues getting a Uber to Epcot in the morning. We always use Uber or Lyft to the parks! Have a great trip!!!

No issues at all taking an Uber/Lyft to Epcot, there is a designated rideshare pick-up/drop-off area just as there is at all the parks.. As far as taking an Uber/Lyft to a resort hotel, I would advise against this (especially in the morning) unless you have a confirmed dining reservation..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter