UBER to airport

kitkat4622

DIS Veteran
So if we decide not to take the DME back to the airport and take uber from MK instead I have a few questions I hope someone can answer gor me.
1. Where at MK would I request UBER or should we just walk over to the contemporary and pick it up there?
2. Approximately the cost to get to the airport?
3. How much time should we allow to get from park to airport?
Thanks

You can either walk to CR, or take monorail or ferryboat to TTC. Cost from CR should be less than a dollar more compared to TTC.

We always opt for Uber back to MCO, vs. ME
It's about 30 min drive back to MCO, without traffic, 45 is avg during rush hour. We request our car about 2 hours before our flight departs (we have PreCheck, which does make a difference, you'd want more time without it).
Cost is usually about $25 without tip for base level vehicles
From MK, you'd want to add about 30 min to that to reach the point at which you plan to call for your car, either TTC or CR
We always go to Epcot for our last day, so we can store our carry on bags in the luggage lockers at the bus depot area

Last edited:

So you can call for an uber 2 hours before you need to be picked up?
You can, but don't. Scheduled rides often get dispatched way early and result in cancellation fees. And they are totally unnecessary in a place like WDW which is crawling with Ubers.

Wait until you are literally ready to step into the vehicle before you order a ride. At either CR or TTC, the Uber should be there very quickly.

You can, but don't. Scheduled rides often get dispatched way early and result in cancellation fees. And they are totally unnecessary in a place like WDW which is crawling with Ubers.

Wait until you are literally ready to step into the vehicle before you order a ride. At either CR or TTC, the Uber should be there very quickly.
Can you get a ride from Hollywood Studios to the airport?

Looks like an Uber for dh. I have an adr at Cape May on his departure day. We're with another couple. He's the only one going back to mco. With the four hr p/u now happening, he wouldn't be able to join us for breakfast! So, he'll check his bags at RAC before eating. Then, after breakfast, head back to BW and call Uber. Or, maybe just take his briefcase with him and leave right from BC.
Thank heaven for Uber!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter