• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Uber or lyft to Orlando airport

Mskay1216

Mouseketeer
Has anyone taken an uber or lyft to the airport from the poly?
How far is the airport from Disney and about how much was the ride?

Thanks in advance!!

According to RideGuru, it's about 25 miles and should run roughly $31 for UberX or regular Lyft and about $45 if you need XL.

RideGuru does not yet show pricing for Uber Comfort, which provides a highly-rated driver and more legroom, but it should be only a few dollars more than X and might be a good choice.

You will see an actual quote on your app before you order the ride.

Every trip, without fail. ME goes too early.
It's 30 min drive to MCO from Disney.
We request our ride 2 hours before our flight
I always get XL or Comfort, because I'll be sure our bags will fit. X is iffy with our suitcases.
Some of our recent trip costs (without tip included) are (differences end up being length of trip due to traffic or slightly different routes to avoid traffic)
$36.63
$37.46
$30.97
$34.99

We are staying in a hotel near MCO for 1 night before a cruise on January 3. Thinking of heading over to MK resorts for dinner and to see the holiday decorations if they're still up. Do the car prices back to the airport differ significantly if later at night? Say 10 PM or so?

We are staying in a hotel near MCO for 1 night before a cruise on January 3. Thinking of heading over to MK resorts for dinner and to see the holiday decorations if they're still up. Do the car prices back to the airport differ significantly if later at night? Say 10 PM or so?
They shouldn't Rates are determined by miles and time/length of trip. The only time they alter is if there is a Surge in place. In all our rides, and they total in to triple digits. I've seen surge less than 5 times. It happens but rarely lasts long

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter