Uber Lyft question port canaveral

gerberdaisy1234

DIS Veteran
I have never used Uber or Lyft but the shuttle from the hotel to port is later than I want. Has anyone used taxi…Uber…Lyft… from hotel near port to the port? How hard is it to get a ride? Should I book ahead? Any tips appreciated. Thanks

Not sure... But just remember that they are sticking to PATs, so unless you get an early PAT, you could be behind the bus people who are not given a PAT.

Does anyone know if this is still accurate? What happens if your PAT is 12:00 but the uber/lyft gets you there at 11:50? I know you can't go in, but can you just be dropped off and wait outside or whatever until your PAT? I dont mind waiting around, I just want to ensure they arent going to try and send us away in an uber. Trying to be able to get in right on time if at all possible without delays

Does anyone know if this is still accurate? What happens if your PAT is 12:00 but the uber/lyft gets you there at 11:50? I know you can't go in, but can you just be dropped off and wait outside or whatever until your PAT? I dont mind waiting around, I just want to ensure they arent going to try and send us away in an uber. Trying to be able to get in right on time if at all possible without delays
For our recently July cruise on the Wish, they never looked at any documents prior to actually heading into the terminal building.

We got there about 45 minutes early with our shuttle in early August. They asked us to stand off to the side for about 15 minutes and once there wasn't a backup they let us in the line. Just be patient (and nice) and I'm sure it won't be a problem.

We Uber to Port Canaveral from the Courtyard Marriott past Ron Jon's. The shuttle was too late for us and did not have good luck with a taxi service. The front desk scheduled for us and it never showed up. When I called the taxi company they were very rude and said it would be hours before they could pick us up. So we Uber now and it has gone much smoother and less stressful.

If our Port Arrival time is 10:30 we usually call the Uber around 10:00. By the time we get through the traffic at Port, it is usually not an issue of being there too early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter