• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

UBER Family

hgr681

Earning My Ears
Has anyone used it? How expensive is it? How was your experience? And, is it limited to one car seat? We are traveling with a 2 and 5 year old and are taking our car seats (family is meeting us there with a car later in the week) and are looking for a way to get to Disney springs with the two kids.
Thanks!

I've never taken Uber & never will.

Ex-DH has driven for them for the past 6 or 7 months and for the past 4 months he's been doing it without a valid license. (His license was suspended in early December). I guess Uber has no way of knowing that it's been revoked. Makes me wonder how many more drivers they have out there driving around without valid drivers licenses.

I've never taken Uber & never will.

Ex-DH has driven for them for the past 6 or 7 months and for the past 4 months he's been doing it without a valid license. (His license was suspended in early December). I guess Uber has no way of knowing that it's been revoked. Makes me wonder how many more drivers they have out there driving around without valid drivers licenses.
Thanks!

We have used it, but not with our kid. It is cheap and easy to use. We have never had an issue

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter