Uber Eats / Door Dash for FW Cabins

champagne&disney

Holding out hope for a Mary Poppins Attraction
Hi friends! I am staying at the Cabins in 2 weeks for the first time since I was a kid. I am bringing my sweet dog with me so my time in the parks will be limited which also means access to food will be limited (I know there are spots on property but I just can't eat pizza, BBQ and theme park burgers for the whole trip lol).

I am going to bring / order some groceries but am also wondering about how ordering through Uber Eats, etc works. Has anyone done it lately? I imagine I will have to meet the driver at the main lobby which won't be an issue as I rented a GC.

Would love to hear an experience or two ... and any favorite spots to order from!

Yes you will have to meet them at the Outpost. A few years ago I ordered a pizza from Giordano's directly and had to meet the driver there. He called me when he was about 10 min out and I took the GC and met him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter