Uber drop off

sjedelen67

Mouseketeer
I am staying off property for a conference next month but would like to Uber to Boardwalk to walk around and eat. Can an Uber drop you off at the Boardwalk/Yacht club hotel without a dining reservation? Thanks

I don't know if this would help, but I took an Uber from Pop Century to Polynesian last week for an early morning breakfast, and the person at the gate simply asked what I was there for, and I told them, for breakfast. I did have a reservation, but I don't remember if I told them specifically that. But they waved me on through. I can't speak for Boardwalk/Yacht Club Hotel but it doesn't hurt to try. Just say you are there to eat...

Nobody knows what the guards at the Disney-owned hotels will do on any given day. If you just want to walk around the BoardWalk area, you can take an Uber to the Swan. They don't have a guard keeping people out. You can walk the loop around the lake to get to the hotels: Swan, BoardWalk, Beach Club, Yacht Club, Dolphin and back to Swan.

Nobody knows what the guards at the Disney-owned hotels will do on any given day. If you just want to walk around the BoardWalk area, you can take an Uber to the Swan. They don't have a guard keeping people out. You can walk the loop around the lake to get to the hotels: Swan, BoardWalk, Beach Club, Yacht Club, Dolphin and back to Swan.
I agree with this approach. It really seems to vary from resort to resort (and even from guard to guard) and how busy they are.

If the guard won't let you into the BW lot for drop-off, have your driver let you out across the street at the gas station.

If they will not let the Uber in it will still need to turn around and not back out and being there is a sidewalk next to the parking lot also next to the guard house on the exit side it is easy to get out and walk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter