Typhoon Question?

Earlier this year they re-opened on Tuesday March 21st and Blizzard Beach closed. They were supposed to open on Sunday March 19th but I think the weather was too cold and they pushed it up a few days.
True, nothing official announced and won't be for a while either.
All you can do is take a best guess and hope for something similar to happen in 2024 like a re-opening on March 17th or March 24th.

The runDisney Springtime Surprise has its "Splash" celebration party at Typhoon Lagoon on April 21, so sometime before then. I don't know if there is any other event at TL scheduled for earlier, but sometime early spring is a good guess until we hear more.

We were there on Good Friday this year which was April 7th. Open and in full swing. It was insanely busy too, people parking on the grass!
It was also scorching hot that day. By mid-day, chairs were few and far between. We rented a cabana, and we're so glad we did. We had a woman and her elderly mother ask if they could cool off for a few minutes in out cabana. The mother seemed to be in early stages of heat exhaustion. We let them sit and gave some of our waters too. Quite a day!

I'm looking at the park hours posted on the Disney World app, it shows Blizzard Beach open until January 27 and closed starting January 28 and beyond. Typhoon Lagoon shows "Schedule Unavailable". Does this mean Typhoon Lagoon could be re-opening on January 28 when Blizzard Beach is closed?

I'm looking at the park hours posted on the Disney World app, it shows Blizzard Beach open until January 27 and closed starting January 28 and beyond. Typhoon Lagoon shows "Schedule Unavailable". Does this mean Typhoon Lagoon could be re-opening on January 28 when Blizzard Beach is closed?
Something like that is a good sign to watch to get a feel for when they'll switch from BB to TL. When they still post the hours approx. 60 days ahead, it is probably too early to say anything; they'll probably tweak them multiple times by adding a few days or weeks each time. When BB's hours are only posted 45-50 days ahead of time and they haven't announced anything, that's probably a good hint of when they'll make the BB->TL switch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter