• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Typhoon Lagoon

Opie100

DIS Veteran
Any recent trip reports? Curious about wind and water temps, along with what your family considers acceptable vs. too cold/windy.

Last edited:
Thanks for your response. Yes I looked but not much posted recently so thought I'd solicit trip reports from the last month.

We were supposed to go this Friday, but it ended up being too cold. We had a 1 day water park pass that was going to expire at the end of the year. We went to POP Century's concierge desk and they were able to extend our water pass to 5 years! I also saw that Typhoon Lagoon has been closed a few days this past week, so check the calendar before going. Now that our ticket is good for one use for anytime in the next 5 years, we'll just go on another trip.

We were supposed to go this Friday, but it ended up being too cold. We had a 1 day water park pass that was going to expire at the end of the year. We went to POP Century's concierge desk and they were able to extend our water pass to 5 years! I also saw that Typhoon Lagoon has been closed a few days this past week, so check the calendar before going. Now that our ticket is good for one use for anytime in the next 5 years, we'll just go on another trip.
That's great they extended it. What were the temps supposed to be?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter