Typhoon Lagoon towels

Wdw1015

DIS Veteran
We are headed to Typhoon Lagoon in a few weeks and as a resort guest, I know we get towels for free there. But what I can’t find is exactly where to you go to get these towels?

Is it the same as the towels at the resort pools? I'm tempted to just bring one with me and leave it in the bins when we leave

Do they provide towels for non resort guests? We are flying out the day we go and won’t have access to towels? Wonder if I need to go buy some.

Do they provide towels for non resort guests? We are flying out the day we go and won’t have access to towels? Wonder if I need to go buy some.
They charge a towel rental fee ($2 last I knew but could have changed) for guests not staying at a Disney resort. If you are checking out of a Disney resort on that day you should be fine to get free ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter