Typhoon Lagoon Reopening?

Dis Dragon

Rawwwwr
I heard that Typhoon Lagoon is gearing up for a reopen. Has anyone heard more on this? I'm curious if they're shutting down BB for the winter.

I hope BB is at least open through Thanksgiving. We are planning on going to BB on Black Friday and the kids are now tall enough for Summit Plummet

I heard that Typhoon Lagoon is gearing up for a reopen. Has anyone heard more on this? I'm curious if they're shutting down BB for the winter.

Id assume Typhoon is going to open when Blizzard goes down for annual refurb. I suspect Jan and then both will be open in march, but that is just guessing based on logic.

We go the first week of March and they used to alternate which was closed and which was open. But the past (at least) 6 years, Typhoon has been closed. So I’m hopeful this will be the year it changes and we can go to Typhoon again!

I wish they would just tell us. We are going in December. If TL is open I will rework my plans and change around my park reservations. But my ADR day is just two days from now. So I'm in a bind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter