Two Way Radios ?

jue

Mouseketeer
:)

Does anyone know where to hire/buy two way radios to use in the parks ? I know this subject has been covered before and seem to remember it was walmart is this right ?
Thought this was a good idea for DD (14 ) and DS ( 10 ) .
:confused:

I am going to buy these when we go next month and they certainly can be bought from Walmart quite cheaply - you can find them if you go to www.walmart.com (sorry I don't have the exact link).

One thing which I have seen here before was to get walkie talkies with lots of channels, I know someone who bought walkie talkies with a couple of channels and ended up speaking to different people. We bought ours over here then read that they interfere with their emergency services...

Anthony

It is worth getting the ones that have lots of sub-channels to avoid this problem.

It is definitely illegal to use UK radios in the USA and vice versa.

We bought Motorola T5200's from Amazon.com last year, [£90], from our home in Scotland - and had them shipped to our hotel in Orlando 1 week before we arrived. Went to the front desk on arrival and picked them up with no hassle - customer service at the hotel were very helpful.

The radios have 15 channels with 10 sub channels - and were a real bonus with 5 adults and 2 kids last year. We could split up/rest etc and keep in contact - especially when the women 'disappeared' deep into in the mall!!
Brian

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter