Two-way radio rentals

oscar

Earning My Ears
We have twice during stays at WDW rented radios from 'InTouch'. Their service was great and prices reasonable. They offered radios that were both point-to-point and also worked in a trunked wide-area network. The 10 sets we rented worked in a virtual private network, and with absolutely no interference from anyone else. We could easily reach from Boardwalk to Cape Canaveral and Tampa. No additional charges for airtime, unless ofcourse if you used the cellular phone option to call out of Florida. Now, sadly this company has gone out of business. (Wonder why...) Does anyone know of other rental companies that offer similar services at reasonable rates ? Please give me e-mail or url if possible. (PS: I am not interested in the walkie-talkies with very limited range - we do need at least full Orlando-Kissimmee area coverage). Thanks for your help !

Sorry, i can't help you. I am sorry to hear they have gone out of business, their service was great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter