Two part question.

I have been to Magic Kingdom about 10 times over 20 years. This will be our first MNSSHP. We are only going to the party and plan to arrive by 3pm to line up. First, can I but an ILL for Tron if I only have a party ticket? I have seen they have return times up til 6pm. I was not sure if I could purchase an ILL while in line to enter, or earlier before I arrive. Second, we were planning on watching the first parade from Frontier Land or Liberty Square. Maybe sit on the rock wall across from Liberty Tree Tavern. Then follow the parade to the front of the castle for the fireworks then the 3rd Hosus Pocus show. Then have an hour to get in a few rides til midnight. I would like to see the 2nd parade instead, but not sure of the logistics of where to watch fireworks from then try to get a parade spot. I will have to get a fireworks spot around the time of the first parade., so are you saving time watching the 2nd parade? Please advise.

You cannot book an ILL with a party ticket. Only a day ticket.

The past couple of parties we’ve been to, we only watched the fireworks and second parade and the last Hocus Pocus show. While the first parade is happening, we are generally in Fantasyland or Tomorrowland doing rides or candy trails. Then, around 10pm we enter the hub through Tomorrowland to get a spot for Fireworks. Fireworks happen from 10:15-10:40ish. We then backtrack through Tomorrowland into Fantasyland doing rides and treat trails. We end up in Liberty Square by 11:15 for the parade. We prefer to watch the second parade in front of the Christmas shop. There is generally no one in front of you and you get a real upclose view. Parade is over by 11:45ish, and we are right next to the castle for the past Hocus Pocus show. I’ve always felt this was a good use of our time.

You cannot book an ILL with a party ticket. Only a day ticket.

The past couple of parties we’ve been to, we only watched the fireworks and second parade and the last Hocus Pocus show. While the first parade is happening, we are generally in Fantasyland or Tomorrowland doing rides or candy trails. Then, around 10pm we enter the hub through Tomorrowland to get a spot for Fireworks. Fireworks happen from 10:15-10:40ish. We then backtrack through Tomorrowland into Fantasyland doing rides and treat trails. We end up in Liberty Square by 11:15 for the parade. We prefer to watch the second parade in front of the Christmas shop. There is generally no one in front of you and you get a real upclose view. Parade is over by 11:45ish, and we are right next to the castle for the past Hocus Pocus show. I’ve always felt this was a good use of our time.
I booked ILL for Tron for the 5-6pm timeframe and for 7DMT for 4:40-5:40 with only a party ticket. This was on 9/12. You can’t buy Genie+ and stack LL, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter