• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

TWO Halloween Parties?

katmigordon

DIS Veteran
We're doing the halloween party next year and we want to do all the things; shows, parades, villian meet and greets, party specific snacks - all the things. Should we plan on going to 2 parties to get it in? We only have 2 days for the parks - one day for Epcot which we wont be getting to until around noon and the other for the mk where we can make rope drop.

None of the vloggers I’ve watched from last night—first night of party—-managed to do it all, even starting at 4 pm. It was 1st night , but keep an eye on reports

Old days you could do it all but not anymore. They sell way more tickets now and there are lots of lines.

Funny is we used to do two nights of parties (in a week trip) because we enjoyed it so much but wasn't needed. Now it's needed but it's so expensive we can't justify it. Last year we figured we just need to skip all the rides, except Haunted Mansion of course, and use our time doing party fun.

In 2019, we had the party pass that allowed access to all the parties except Halloween night. It took us 4 parties to do everything we wanted to do because at least one night was rainy.

You can absolutely fit in the shows, parade, and a variety of snacks in one party (we do it every year!), but if you have your heart set on really popular character meet and greets, those lines can eat up an enormous amount of time, and that's what would have me consider two parties.

Really? I had just assumed there would be parties on both friday and saturday

I was wrong about the nights I have availiable I have saturday and sunday they will have a party on Saturday right?
I would recommend reading post 1 of the Official MNSSHP thread. It lists all the dates and, which ones are sold out. I would recommend purchasing your tickets soon as parties are filling up quickly right now.

Really? I had just assumed there would be parties on both friday and saturday
Yikes… There is not a single Sat night party this year. Look back at this years and last years parties to get a feel for what might happen. This year in Oct there are back to backs every week but they are mostly Thurs/Fri. And they are not cheap (to me at least 😆).

You could cut down the party to one night by focusing on rides during the day adding G+ and then for the party focusing on M&Gs and shows.

Yikes… There is not a single Sat night party this year. Look back at this years and last years parties to get a feel for what might happen. This year in Oct there are back to backs every week but they are mostly Thurs/Fri. And they are not cheap (to me at least 😆).

You could cut down the party to one night by focusing on rides during the day adding G+ and then for the party focusing on M&Gs and shows.
Yeah, looking at this year there are quite a few sunday parties, so I could just do mk for both days skip epcot and do nothing but party stuff during the party hopefully on sunday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter