Two half days...

I have two half days on my next trip. One AM and one PM half day. I'm trying to decide which parks to go to for each.

It will be either Animal Kingdom or Hollywood Studios. On one hand, Fantasmic is my favorite show of all time. But it is better to go to Hollywood Studios in the morning to rope drop TSL?

Thoughts?

Do you have any additional days planned at either park? Both Toy Story Land and Pandora at AK are pretty amazing to see at night if you never have before.

Are you staying on property and anticipating getting the hard to get FP's for FOP and Slinky dog? That could make a difference in which park is better to rope drop

Are you staying on property and anticipating getting the hard to get FP's for FOP and Slinky dog? That could make a difference in which park is better to rope drop
I will be on property. I'm hoping that since I'm only making FP for one person, I'll have better luck getting both FOP and Slinky?

I will be on property. I'm hoping that since I'm only making FP for one person, I'll have better luck getting both FOP and Slinky?

I am assuming then that your half days are separate days and you can get each of those FP? That makes things less stressful for sure. My vote would be AK in the AM half day, DHS on PM day. I think it is so tranquil to walk through AK as the sun is still low in the sky, temps are cooler and animals are more active. If you get a FP for FOP, then you can really enjoy other quiet areas while the rope drop crowd is mad dashing to Pandora. HS and TSL are nicely lit at night, plus you said Fantasmic is your favorite show so this plan makes sense to me. Plus, I think SDD is actually the harder to get FP+, so you might only have afternoon times to choose from anyhow. Enjoy!

For me, I would do a full day at MK and Epcot and two half days at DHS and AK.

I am assuming then that your half days are separate days and you can get each of those FP? That makes things less stressful for sure. My vote would be AK in the AM half day, DHS on PM day. I think it is so tranquil to walk through AK as the sun is still low in the sky, temps are cooler and animals are more active. If you get a FP for FOP, then you can really enjoy other quiet areas while the rope drop crowd is mad dashing to Pandora. HS and TSL are nicely lit at night, plus you said Fantasmic is your favorite show so this plan makes sense to me. Plus, I think SDD is actually the harder to get FP+, so you might only have afternoon times to choose from anyhow. Enjoy!
I usually never rush to Pandora anyway, as I love riding Everest as much as possible in the morning. So I'm really hoping to score a FP. It looks like they will have EMH the morning I go to AK, if that makes a difference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter