Two Day, which parks?

Tinkerfan2005

Earning My Ears
We have 2 day tickets for Disney. We know we will go to Magic Kingdom. Should we visit Animal Kingdom or Hollywood Studios on our second day? Thanks.

Depends on if you have kids, boys or girls, ages. I would probably avoid HS with little guys; we love AK! The girls enjoy playing the instruments, the entertainment, the characters. We also love to just walk around/ There is FOP also, one of the best rides ever, according to my husband.

It’s such a preference question. What interests me may not interest you. With that said, if it was me I’d pick animal kingdom for FOP alone

We have 2 day tickets for Disney. We know we will go to Magic Kingdom. Should we visit Animal Kingdom or Hollywood Studios on our second day? Thanks.

What does your family like to do? Only that will help in answering the question of AK or HS. My family aren't fans of HS, so we'd do AK without a second thought. But if you want the truth, I'd do EPCOT over AK. I LOVE the World Showcases.

Impossible for others to answer with what info has been provided. How many people? Staying on-site or off? Kids? If so, what age (and height)? Any accessible guests? First timers or frequent visitors? Thrill seekers? Prone to motion sickness?

If it were me I'd lean AK. Yes, HS has slinky dog and rock-n-roller coaster which are some of our favorites but AK has flight pf passage and everest (also some favorites) but has the best show in any theme park right now in festival of the lion king. The best theme park table service option in tiffins. The best theme park lounge in nomad. The best theme park quick service option in satuli canteen. The best themed park land at the moment in pandora. And between the safari, rafiki's planet watch (when it reopens), festival and the lion king AND finding nemo the musical that eats up ALOT of your time throughout the day. So, if it were me, on my MK day I would get as much done as ai could and SKIP happily ever after from inside the park. Then, on my AK I would skip rivers of light and day hop over to the polynesian after AK closed and catch happily ever after from the beach.

Depends on when you are going and what your interests are. If after 8/29 I would avoid HS and go to AK.
Great advice! If you are going before 8/29 and have kids all over 44 to 48 inches, HS is a great park with Toy Story Land and cute shows and characters. But for smaller kids it only has one ride with no height restrictions-Toy Story Midway Mania. Animal Kingdom has more things that interest my animal loving grandsons. It may be a sacrilege, but after visiting MK on every visit to WDW since its opening, my two favorite parks are Epcot and AK for more relaxed touring and seemingly less crowds-probably due to their size.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter