Two Car Nuts invade DL and Carsland Sept 2012

vettegirl

Dole Whip Queen
Hello fellow Disers, my name is Lori and I am a DL addict :lmao: This was my third trip in a year to DL and my DH's second. We decided to visit LA over the Labor Day weekend and extend a few days to see Carsland. We arrived on Labor Day and checked into the DLH. This was the third time to stay here and I just love the new rooms. We were given a corner room in the Frontier Tower. I loved having a balcony even though we never really went out there, it was still nice. We were able to check in right away and found the room to be spotless and huge! This was my DH first time to see the new rooms and thought it was very nice and modern. I was so sad to see they removed the mickey mouse ear bottles of shampoo etc., it's the same as WDW with the H20 products with Tinker Belle. Better product, but I loved the old style better. I didn't find the Frontier tower to be that far as some people think, I actually liked the location.

DSC08228.jpg

DSC08229.jpg

DSC08234.jpg

DSC08233.jpg

DSC08232.jpg

After checking in we had to stop by guest services and purchase our tickets. Since my hubby is the Air Force we were able to get the military salute ticket which is a fantastic deal! From there we strolled over to Radiator Springs to check it out! We restore classic cars on the side and were super excited to see what Disney had it in store for us. Coming up what did we think??????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter