~TWILIGHTAHOLICS PART 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~*~Volturi...you can GOOGLE it!!!~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RENESMEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2da10zb.png

wow, that is an awesome drawing. i love that they even got the mole on the back of his neck. :lovestruc

I was thinking the same thing.

Anyone going to see Eclipse again this weekend?

I saw Eclipse again last night! Hardly anyone in the theater.

Has anyone seen Vampires Suck? Any good?
I just got back from eclipse. Went with a few friends from work. Also not many people in our theater and I think we were colder than bella in a tent!

I saw vampires suck and thought it was hysterical. You have to enjoy tasteless humor. The girl who plays 'bella' twitched and blinked perfectly. I took my 10 year old son and there were a few VERY inappropriate parts but I think they mostly went over his head.

Me! Leaving in 10 minutes.

Well, I got to the theater. Sat through about 10 commercials. Sat through 10 minutes of previews for horror films.

Then the movie started.

I saw Eclipse once before. I remembered that it started with a scene about Riley rather than Bella, Edward or Jacob.

But I didn't remember seeing a whole bunch of guys on motorcycles in the first scene.

Then the credits started.

Of course, as you all would tell me, there wasn't a whole bunch of guys on motorcycles in the first scene of Eclipse.

The movie theater had accidentally started showing a Sylvestor Stallone movie (the Expendables?) instead of Eclipse.

We had to wait while somebody went out to complain, they stopped the Stallone movie, they put movie trivia on the screen, and then they finally started Eclipse.

At least we didn't have to watch the commercials again.

And we did get a free ticket out of it...

Well, I got to the theater. Sat through about 10 commercials. Sat through 10 minutes of previews for horror films.

Then the movie started.

I saw Eclipse once before. I remembered that it started with a scene about Riley rather than Bella, Edward or Jacob.

But I didn't remember seeing a whole bunch of guys on motorcycles in the first scene.

Then the credits started.

Of course, as you all would tell me, there wasn't a whole bunch of guys on motorcycles in the first scene of Eclipse.

The movie theater had accidentally started showing a Sylvestor Stallone movie (the Expendables?) instead of Eclipse.

We had to wait while somebody went out to complain, they stopped the Stallone movie, they put movie trivia on the screen, and then they finally started Eclipse.

At least we didn't have to watch the commercials again.

And we did get a free ticket out of it...

:rotfl: I'm sorry, I would have been mad, but its kind of funny...:)

And they didn't show Eclipse here either:(

December 4! That's so far away. Usually DVD's are released about 4 months after theatrical release. Oh well, still not as far away as BD I and II.

Question of the Day:

At what point in the plot of Breaking Dawn do you think they will split the movies?

I'd say they'll break it after renesmee is born but before the house guests.

I thought they'd break it after Renesmee is born (we'll see her in Edward's arms) then we'll see a quick glimpse of Bella as she passes out, before becoming a vampire. It's going to be interesting how they do that, because wasn't most of it in the book internal (oh, I'm on fire!). They gave her so much morphine they thought she handled the transition just fine. I bet they'll have to make it a little painful for her onscreen so it would be enjoyable to watch. (Not that I enjoy pain, but you know, better than her lying there motionless for 15 minutes!! lol) Maybe they'll do it quickly and they'll end it with Bella waking up with her vampire eyes.

Sorry, Lowie, I didn't see your post before I posted mine! I started typing, then got distracted, came back to finish it. I guess we're both on the same page, seeing the baby, seeing first glimpse of Bella as vampire.

I can just picture it...she will open her eyes as a vampire and that is it for the first movie...and they will be blood red.

Ha ha ha , this is where typing doesn't come across well. I mean I wish I had said what you said!

They are saying they are close to signing Renesmee:

http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2010/09/27/mackenzie-foy-renesmee-breaking-dawn/

Sep 27 2010 10:34 PM ET

Newcomer Mackenzie Foy to play Renesmee in 'Breaking Dawn'
by Nicole Sperling
Categories: Casting, Movie Biz, News, Twilight

It’s a big day for Twihards. First Maggie Grace signs on to play Irina. Now EW.com has learned that little 9-year old Mackenzie Foy is inches away from signing on to play Renesmee, Edward and Bella’s vampire/human love child that’s a central role in the final installment of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn.

It’s not yet clear how the diminutive actress, who’s appeared in one episode each of television shows FlashForward and ‘Til Death, will portray the character who ages a full 17 years in only seven. Sources have suggested that director Bill Condon will employ similar digital effects to those used by David Fincher in The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, where Foy’s face would be digitally transferred onto the face of a younger child. It’s also probable that the studio will hire a younger child in some capacity, too.

Summit Entertainment is remaining mum on the issue. But to see Foy’s angelic face, which could very well be the offspring of Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, check out her website.
http://www.mackenziefoy.com/
(it was up last night but they took it down, here's another link)

http://www.mackenziefoy.com/industry/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter