~TWILIGHTAHOLICS PART 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~*~Volturi...you can GOOGLE it!!!~

I haven't finished Bree yet. Going to try and get that done by next Tues.

I haven't finished Bree yet. Going to try and get that done by next Tues.

Girl, you better get moving!:goodvibes I really liked the Bree novella, it added another layer to Eclipse which is my favorite book in the series. I just re-read Eclipse again too so I'm all set! Come on June 30th!:goodvibes

Where is everyone going to read the Bree novel? I tried breetanner.com and it wouldn't let me view it. Is there another place?

8 DAYS!!!!

Is anyone playing Lost in Forks? I've been lost for an hour - I need some help if anyone knows the route - thanks! :rotfl:

I am totally Lost in Forks!!!! I've ended up in La Push, Bella's House, the meadow, the lumber mill, Jessica's house, a gas station - everywhere but the Cullen's house!!!!! :headache:

Any help would be appreciated since one fork looks like the other. :rotfl2:

I actually figured it out! Anyone who needs the route can PM me. :lmao:

Girl, you better get moving!:goodvibes I really liked the Bree novella, it added another layer to Eclipse which is my favorite book in the series. I just re-read Eclipse again too so I'm all set! Come on June 30th!:goodvibes

i'm going to reread eclipse this weekend. i like being able to remember the small details while watching the movie. i bought tickets for the first showing of the morning on the 30th. i'm going to take a few hours off work to go. the crowds for new moon on opening night were horrific and made it way less enjoyable for me.

CP, i love 'my love' by sia. i actually like this soundtrack WAY more than the new moon one.

I haven't been on here in awhile but I had to come report my two degrees of separation from Rob Pattinson!
A very close college friend lives in LA and occasionally attends movie press junkets as a reporter. She's a stay at home mom so she likes this kind of assignment. She gets to see screeners occasionally, etc. She posted on FB not too long ago that she loved Eclipse so I emailed her to ask her if she'd seen it as a screener and to let me know if she wrote about it. (Her husband works for Disney-lucky duck!) Anyway, here's what she wrote back:

I haven't been getting many newspaper assignments lately, but the Phila. Daily News asked me to cover the Eclipse junket. It ended up being really fun. All the actors were there and Rob Pattinson is VERY easy on the eyes! I'll send you the link when the story's out - I am working on it now. I liked the movie too - they get into some of the vampire backstories, which was cool.

She hadn't read any of the books or seen either of the other two movies so I value her opinion on the movie. She has good taste!:banana: I'll post the link here when I get it.

The Jimmy Kimmel Eclipse special is on tonight at 10pm ET.

:)

I haven't gotten a chance to listen to every song on the Eclipse soundtrack so far I love it!

My favorites:
Muse: Neutron Star Collision
Metric: Eclipse (All Yours)
Florence+ The Machine: Heavy In You Arms
The Bravery: Ours

I'm going to an activity tomorrow at Border's where they're giving away 4 tickets to the Eclipse premiere here next Tuesday, I hope I can win one...

I haven't been on here in awhile but I had to come report my two degrees of separation from Rob Pattinson!
A very close college friend lives in LA and occasionally attends movie press junkets as a reporter. She's a stay at home mom so she likes this kind of assignment. She gets to see screeners occasionally, etc. She posted on FB not too long ago that she loved Eclipse so I emailed her to ask her if she'd seen it as a screener and to let me know if she wrote about it. (Her husband works for Disney-lucky duck!) Anyway, here's what she wrote back:

I haven't been getting many newspaper assignments lately, but the Phila. Daily News asked me to cover the Eclipse junket. It ended up being really fun. All the actors were there and Rob Pattinson is VERY easy on the eyes! I'll send you the link when the story's out - I am working on it now. I liked the movie too - they get into some of the vampire backstories, which was cool.

She hadn't read any of the books or seen either of the other two movies so I value her opinion on the movie. She has good taste!:banana: I'll post the link here when I get it.

Your friend is so right! He is easy on the eyes...

And I can't find my way out of that Lost in Forks game. I am so lost!

That is so cool! Wish you would have known earlier and snuck in with her! lol

The Jimmy Kimmel Eclipse special is on tonight at 10pm ET.

:)

Was it any good? My favorite spoof in the world is Jimmy's New Moon spoof:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfjyZ6-0c1I&feature=related

oh no! Chewpracabra fight!

Another cute one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tOd7qyiiIM

Just thought I'd check in with everyone! I lost my badge somehow...:confused: how many days still Eclipse???

Can I join you? Im late, but Im team edward and cant wait to watch the movies! I finally borrowed the first two and am hoping to get to see them before I go see the third one. Edward is hot.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter