~TWILIGHTAHOLICS PART 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~*~Volturi...you can GOOGLE it!!!~

The bree tanner book. I just went to the website. You can't download the novella, you have to read it at her website. yuck. Not a fan of reading a book on the laptop. Plus, the site is in flash so its not like I can use the iphone to read the thing. If someone figures out to how to download, would love to find out how.

YES!

I have never seen this thread here, I loooooove twilight!

Finished reading the Bree Tanner book yesterday, SO good!

Has anyone here been to any of the conventions? I've been to two & have met a bunch of the actors. All very nice, except Kiowa (he plays Embry).

Not excited for Beastly either, it seems so different from the book.

Anyway, Eclipse is my fave book so huge let down.

Two things:
First off, I finished the Bree book last night and it was amazingly good! Diego sounds incredibly sexy, latin vampire FTW.

Second, while reading I finally listened to the Eclipse soundtrack and can honestly say My Love is my favorite song. :love:

Caribbeanprincess,

Eclipse is my favorite book too & just knowing that Victoria has been replaced, seeing Jasper's hair & Bella's awful wig....i just hope he dosen't screw it up anymore.

I found this beautiful manip and wanted to post it here :)

weddingd.jpg

Finished the Bree Tanner book last night, it was really good! I can't wait to see how it ties into the movie. For me, I loved the extra character development of Bree and the whole newborn army. My only complaint ws that it was so short! Yes, I know it was just a novella but I was wishing it was longer. Oh well. Eclipse was my favorite book of the series so I hope the movie turns out well.

Has anyone heard if Stephanie is planning to continue with Midnight Sun?? This thread is my guilty pleasure!:laughing:

No info on Midnight Sun that I know about.

Hello everyone, I'm Zara and I'm... A Twilightaholic! I'm a married mom of 1, Ds7, and I'm 27 years old.

Already have my ticket in hand for the midnight showing. And actually jumped in and bought a double feature to watch Twilight, New Moon before hand! ALL three movies, in a row!

Love the books, currently reading some interesting fan fiction set after Breaking Dawn.

Thought I'd jump in on the board and say hi!

~Zara

No info on Midnight Sun that I know about.

Hello everyone, I'm Zara and I'm... A Twilightaholic! I'm a married mom of 1, Ds7, and I'm 27 years old.

Already have my ticket in hand for the midnight showing. And actually jumped in and bought a double feature to watch Twilight, New Moon before hand! ALL three movies, in a row!

Love the books, currently reading some interesting fan fiction set after Breaking Dawn.

Thought I'd jump in on the board and say hi!

~Zara

Welcome :) :banana:

Some fan sites got to interview SM a couple of days ago and the word about Midnight Sun is that she does want to finish it, but she won't do it until she feels inspired to. Sounds like she wants to write a novella about Jacob and Renesmee first.

I finally read the Bree Tanner novella last week and I gotta say, it was pretty good. Am I the only one who would like to see a novella or something on Fred to see what happened to/with him?

I guess everyone read the Bree Tanner novella last week! It was good! I've been a lurker on this tread for awhile. Love talking Twilight with others! It would be interesting to learn more about Fred.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter